Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Can we re-focus on the more important topic here? Where OP claims to be in the know about the REAL reason sleeper was awakened and SoDs?

Lol. So full of shit.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2018, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raid scene is almost too healthy.
C U REAL SOON AT WTOV KIDDO
Old 04-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we re-focus on the more important topic here? Where OP claims to be in the know about the REAL reason sleeper was awakened and SoDs?

Lol. So full of shit.
OP is a reject and a member of an old guild that was very good and he was certainly not any part of the reason why they were. You see, there is 2 factions of Rampage players left: Theres the ones that stayed with Awakened when they formed and the ones that went on to other things such as Rustle and Aftermath. Once Rustle disbanded, even more ex rampage players came to Aftermath.

The funny thing is that now I have members from an ex competing guild in my officer and member core. The ones who stayed in Awakened are the ones who, as noted by these ex members, were the ones that were the dirtiest and the ones that trained, ate mod rods, used skeleton illusions to train without any proof, dragged old corpses to where the new corpses of their train was and manipulated anything and everything to secure a kill.

Ironic how that works since we can now clearly start to see their cheating ways are no longer working and the true colors of what they would have been without the people who made rampage good being around.

I feel some pity for them but then I look at last night and remember why I shouldnt.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

RnF should be locked until you've been on the server for at least 6 months to a year. Wouldn't want any wide-eyed new to P99 hopeful to stumble accross this shit.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should of taken the Vulak loot bro, slamming us with another ban where Sirken said this was not a "raid infraction" for whatever fucking reason and only suspended 4 of your members for repeat offenses instead of your guild would be the largest double standard ruling ever made on this server, as I said previously.
When you put it that way you do realize that you make it sound like this is now something that your guild considers a valid tactic at the cost of individual bans and may in fact have been done intentionally in this specific case, right?
Old 04-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is a reject and a member of an old guild that was very good and he was certainly not any part of the reason why they were. You see, there is 2 factions of Rampage players left: Theres the ones that stayed with Awakened when they formed and the ones that went on to other things such as Rustle and Aftermath. Once Rustle disbanded, even more ex rampage players came to Aftermath.

The funny thing is that now I have members from an ex competing guild in my officer and member core. The ones who stayed in Awakened are the ones who, as noted by these ex members, were the ones that were the dirtiest and the ones that trained, ate mod rods, used skeleton illusions to train without any proof, dragged old corpses to where the new corpses of their train was and manipulated anything and everything to secure a kill.

Ironic how that works since we can now clearly start to see their cheating ways are no longer working and the true colors of what they would have been without the people who made rampage good being around.

I feel some pity for them but then I look at last night and remember why I shouldnt.
Who's writing copy for you now, fatty? Aikons? Phatez? Everyone knows your grasp of the english language is somewhere between a child and a tourettes-afflicted cockatoo.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

I feel a double A/A suspension is due, for the greater good of course.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Banned

awakened is fuckin dead. seriously i give it 2 months.

Detoxx all you gotta watch out for now is an coup led from within similar to the Omni coup led by Gats in BDA. This usually happens when there's a power vacuum. It may be worth it to create your OWN rival guild to Aftermath by puppeteering one of your favorite officer squads into splitting into the secondary faction - while they bash you in public, they are secretly still serving you.

PST if you need any advice on this going forward. I'm an expert.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also any Awakened looking to get in before the 40 day hits, link is in the sig.
You're likely being facetious, but even so, most of our guild would rather quit the server than join your guild if it came to that. Awakened as a whole has seen more of Detoxx's true colors than the Aftermath member base. I'm sure a psychologist would love to review the pages and pages of Detoxx /tell logs that are posted on our forums. The guy is straight up abusive over a 19-year-old video game (he'll claim he's "passionate" -- it's clear who he's trying to convince).

Aftermath members have no idea.
Closed Thread