Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Banned

I have an idea, that would fix all this. OPEN VELIOUS

Morphius
Old 12-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Kobold

I just want to say:

Whether the final result of these talks will be a form of rotation system, simulated repops or somethng else. please do not forget Europa (not to mention Europeans in other guilds). Our officers are all on Christmas break at the moment and seem to be rather uninvoled in this whole process. I hardly see us mentioned at all in the discussions. I myself am not an officer so I just want to speak up so we aren't totally forgotten.

Europa is also a semi-casual raiding guild that wants to do big targets just like BDA, Divinity, Taken and A-team. We have a huge raiding force and can easily field 50-60 people on raids. That being said: we aren't interested in poopsocking, which is perhaps why you haven't seen us take down anything big yet.

-Leiker/Photre <Europa>
Last edited by Fianna; 12-27-2013 at 02:32 PM..
Old 12-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to say:

Whatever you decide, please do not forget Europa (not to mention Europeans in other guilds). Our officers are all on Christmas break at the moment and seem to be rather uninvoled in this whole process. I hardly see us mentioned at all in the discussions. I myself am not an officer so I just want to speak up so we aren't totally forgotten.

Europa is also a raiding guild that wants to do big targets. We have a huge raiding force, but we aren't interested in poopsocking, which is perhaps why you haven't seen us take down anything big yet.
Europa won't be forgotten !!
Old 12-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alarti's proposal is good. if fe/ib would agree to it, it means you can still have competition, but lets the 'casual scum' (you guys crack me up) compete with other 'casual scum' and have lots of fun while doing it.

I think you guys all need to come to some sort of agreement on your own, but from where I'm sitting, this is a reasonable concession that looks good on paper and would probably look good in practice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungriim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So - killing trak now, where 2 guilds camp out 50 toons each on the ledge - is easier than killing him 2 years ago, when people used to CoTH the entire raid force down?

I believe you're missing the point of Rogean's front page, bolded post.

EDIT- Not to mention GEARED players are the ones that can kill him with 8-10. We didnt step off the boat in kunark and start killing VS with 8-10....
Seems staff is missing the point too.. OR MAYBE you are misconstruing what Rogean said.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyym [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While we are all of course interested in promoting the spirit of cooperation amongst all players on this server, as officers of a guild our first interest is of course with our guild members who have worked so hard to put us where we are. Many of you are right, when TMO returns, it is basically FE/IB fighting them for mobs. If we engage in an agreement to open up mobs to the rest of the server, We have nothing to gain and potentially loot to give up.

HOWEVER, after saying this, we are still open to discussion. We are open to keeping the 2 hours delay after a target kill. If there is an interest in going beyond that, I am sure you are going to have to convince us and the leadership of TMO why and present us with an agreement that benefits us all.

What is likely necessary is a meeting between the guilds and perhaps Deru would like to join as well. 2 Officer/GL reps from; FE, IB, TMO, BDA, Taken and Divinity.

We can facilitate it in our vent.

Morphius
Forceful Entry Officer
I don't speak for TMO but I can pretty much say the 2hour rule wont fly. Its a gimmick and everyone sees through it. Likely Zagum will be talking with your leadership within the next couple days to hash out something.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyym [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an idea, that would fix all this. OPEN VELIOUS

Morphius
Yep. Or open the serve to allow more devs to help out. Stranglehold on development atm.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a simple solution. Lets have FE/IB/TMO agree to no poopsocking, no delayed engages, and to leave up 4 dracos, and 2 naggy/vox/tal/sev/gore/fay/inny in an 8/4 cycle. (50%)

CT/Trak/VP always complete, and the draco that pops with CT always compete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It keeps the good ones in a competitive arena. Casual guilds will get a 400% increase in targets.

Whats not to love.

this reminds me of the english premier league set up. seriously should try this out becuase it'll probably work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The staff seem to have the attitude of 'oh we built this awesome playground and you retards are shitting on it'.

Once your playground is in order, then you can ask the players to be nice.
they can ask the players in the playground to be nice because it's their playground to begin with you discourteous buttocks.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raid Scene
Starting today and then evaluated when Velious is released the CSR staff will be keeping track of how the raid guilds are treating eachother. If we do not see a significant improvement in the behavior of the raiding guilds and how they treat eachother, Velious will be released without raid content. To be clear, we want an enjoyable raid scene for everyone, not just one or two guilds. This means working together to figure out a compromise when racing for mobs, and working with smaller guilds to let them have a chance at mobs you don't absolutely need for gearing main characters.
I must be totally reading this wrong....
Old 12-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It just is not true IMO. This shit all started the second variance was introduced.
To be fair, it started when DA began poopsocking every raid target on the server to avoid competing, and then it became the war of which guild could sit at raid targets for the most days straight.

Variance was introduced to combat this, and while variance really fucking sucks at least it was something to combat guilds arguing about which one sat in Nagafen's room the longest after killing it.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

?
Last edited by mefdinkins; 12-28-2013 at 12:39 AM..
Closed Thread