Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many epics and vp keys have TMO made off the exact same situation? Hypocritical crybaby thread.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

fuk if i know bro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does this keep reverting to how TMO got KS'd? Who fucking cares? You guys technically were raid interfering on our engage, and unless you're blind or terrible , you knew we already had an engage before you decided to engage to attempt a KS (17 seconds passed). Guild suspension should follow for this shit behavior, not "haha u guyz deserve it" trolling.
Raid suspension is what this calls for, probably epics/keys deleted and previous pieces restored.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have faith that Sirken and his crew will laugh at you for crying so much, but maybe thats just me.

Atleast we believe in something, right
I hav faith Sirken wil ldestroy the keys / epic and make you guys farm all the pieces for it again out of sheer disrespect for him and his staff.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, Xanthias didn't loot his epic pieces quick and go complete the quest after being told by the staff that he shouldn't. The decision was awarded to us on the spot by Amelinda, and like a month later she reversed her decision. At least we have some firm rules now. It was 100% obvious that that was our engage and you simply took the matter into your own hands and then acted like total and purposeful delinquents. A lot of things used to not get removed when they should be, but I thought that had ended. I have faith in Sirken and his crew to do what's right here. I'm getting pretty sick of Forceful Entry deciding that we don't have enough people to kill something and then just doing whatever the fuck they want.
QFT...obv my memory of the specifics suck lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is all you need to know about having GM's directly involved in the raid scene.

Buncha fuckin' 2 year olds pulling on Mommy's Skirt.
This guy gets it.

TMO mad FE beat them up and took their toy.
What FE did was wrong, but TMO used to bully people the same way.

What to do about it? Run and tell mommy and hope she makes everything better.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hav faith Sirken wil ldestroy the keys / epic and make you guys farm all the pieces for it again out of sheer disrespect for him and his staff.
Where is the disrespect on my part?

Only thing disrespectful is making QQ posts EVERY FUCKING TIME something doesnt go your way.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QFT...obv my memory of the specifics suck lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The coverup is strong with this one.. your memory isn't fuzzy, Jeremy is making shit up to make it look better. The decision was reversed far sooner than that.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Kobold

How dare FE engage a mob that has two TMO stallers FD underneath it with DA idols.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but TMO used to bully people the same way.
I desperately want that to be true, but the fact of the matter is TMO is "Elite" (sorry, 'Premier') because the various iterations of IB TR and DA got tired of the game... 2 years ago.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Closed Thread