View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

I never once said you were bad tonight. Being upset isn't bad. It's normal. Please don't take it out on me with death threats.

I just wanted to cheer you up and let you know I cared.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:23 AM
Banned

If I don't die soon. Ill just be doing this again in 10 years with new people telling me about their new Armageddon.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I don't die soon. Ill just be doing this again in 10 years with new people telling me about their new Armageddon.
EQ for ten more years seems nice to me right now and I am in bad shape personally. Its really possible I won't make it to level 60 again on any of my alts.

Hope so.

I'm out for night. Take care Ret.SaxonAlex.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:35 AM
Banned

why you guys always got to fight lol
Old 01-07-2021, 12:36 AM
Banned

Just like my parents lol. they keep ignoring my story like you all do. I can't keep repeating my story over and over, while still being tortured and being counciled on my behavior.

I've imagined that Antifa is just torturing me so I do something crazy. So they can say, "This is exactly what happens to black people!" And maybe they will get what they want, with my death or perminate destruction of my life.

But I cant do this repeated story and being ignored. I'd rather fight to death against the cops.

Maybe I was hitler in a past life and suicide is the only escape.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Armageddon.
Armageddon some more
Old 01-07-2021, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ for ten more years seems nice to me right now and I am in bad shape personally. Its really possible I won't make it to level 60 again on any of my alts.

Hope so.

I'm out for night. Take care Ret.SaxonAlex.
yea but I might be buttfucked in a mental hospital and the only way of escape is lying. Then back to a fake existence.

If the secret society saves me one day my life might not be bad. But if I am stuck in this fake world forever, suicide is inevitable, and maybe my life is worse than any others will ever imagine. If they were ever real enough to imagine it.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What classes beat shamans in PvP? Been trying to figure this out all day but red99 forum is unusually quiet.
Depends on level and gear but pretty much any class except cleric
Old 01-07-2021, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yea but I might be buttfucked in a mental hospital and the only way of escape is lying. Then back to a fake existence.

If the secret society saves me one day my life might not be bad. But if I am stuck in this fake world forever, suicide is inevitable, and maybe my life is worse than any others will ever imagine. If they were ever real enough to imagine it.
did you really get buttfucked or is this a metaphor?
Old 01-07-2021, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you really get buttfucked or is this a metaphor?
honestly the mental hospitals weren't that mad. I would start Armageddon or whatever, then wait my turn to leave. sometimes it sucks but not that bad, as far as how people acted towards me. I usually just imagined the secret society let me out. AA even wasn't that bad either.

just a metaphor as far I remember.

They forced injected me with what I thought was snake venom. but I think I asked for it previously, before I went into the mental hospital. Like by saying, "I wonder if putting minor snake venom in me would make me feel better. Because I would feel shitty for a while and then once its gone I would feel better." I think I asked them to put snake venom in me so I could feel like shit, and then feel better after.

I also said something like, "If you want me to start Armageddon you have to stop torturing me for a bit." and they stopped. Then that was the only time I ever really believed maybe it was all in my head. Then I then again said something like, "If you want me to start Armageddon at least give me 100 bucks first." and then I found a 100 dollars on the street. Maybe too much info but ehh...
Closed Thread