Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut up nagger
remember when i wrote about bicycling across the US more than once and you refused to believe it so I owned you with dox pictures ? And you said you hadn't had 2 months away from wage slaving for so many years you can't even relate to it. Ya ur fat and work an awful job lmao, u legit
cant
relate
to whatever im on about. Different species, i'm hot and have been compared by pedophile connoisseurs as "elfin" and "like an elf" irl
Old 07-23-2021, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Nope, but glad u liked to pedal around a bit
Old 07-23-2021, 09:13 PM
Banned

one time a stranger's wife asked me how i pedal over teh 16% illegal grades in missouri. i was eating grits i cooked next to a gas station. her husband sort of cut her off and told her I am "harder than steel". how cool is that!
Old 07-23-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Liars are creative as hell
Old 07-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cant relate huh? toldja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2021, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

I can respect ur creativity. I am creative in a 3-400 pound black nazi handsome millionaire sort of way.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:46 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2021, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's a true story
Old 07-23-2021, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro maybe they are real but they aren't the ones that teri hatcher was referring to
Old 07-23-2021, 10:35 PM
Banned

nice joke but actually nope you're wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] My body you are obsessed with has had more resources invested into it than you understand. u try to atk with ye olde cliche but miss, as i hold the high ground securely.

Anyway y'all see my point: you're what we call "shitters" in counterstrike and fail to address me on my level at every attempt, being every one of you either new or really stupid and shitty. Keep calling hax, I must not be a real person since where ur from u only meet trailer park cannibals. I must be lying to not be one

double-anyway, imagine you'd been posting with me for 10 yrs and were still stuck at this level with me, hanging by the skin of your teeth to an earnest sense of dignity which depends upon me deserving every drippy drop of your hatred even tho I'm just a nice clean-cut highly-educated attractive person looking for pals and relatively fun discussion about sciency things. but u just are plain too stupid to engage with me about that stuff so u pretend im wrong and live on a street corner. And you do it very angrily, but exist in a state of denial where you pretend that emotion is fun to you. Cringe.

that's the cringe I'm posting about, the cringe of the threatened cuck neo-nazi with mediocre children who don't match me for dinner conversation, and so therefore my conversation must be skatman krothers skibbity boo bop. Nope, I'm just out of your league. My manners, politeness, chivalry & general Europeanness are streets ahead too, clearly, patriam. You are inferior to me and would not even be able to achieve hosting me for dinner politely without doing some kind of autistic right wing thing dude, and you're embarrassed about it. That's why you had to deconstruct me. I much prefer men like my husband or father who are not constantly seeking license to avoid their commitments to decency -- to impress other men. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] They prefer the adoration of females. Anyway, later!

pps: pokesan let you off the hook as a unionization type thing. collectivism u mite call it XD. he's never defended you. you suck and the conversation will be worse without me. nice going!
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 07-23-2021 at 11:01 PM..
Closed Thread