Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

You guys are fucking psychopaths lol.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it's okay when your guild "jokes" about interfering with another guild's CT engage, but when the other guild jokes about awarding DKP for an unintentional train, suddenly it's "srs bzns."

Can you at least acknowledge how that would look hypocritical to anybody with half a brain?
If you honestly thought anyone in Riot actually thought klaz was going to be awarded 50 dkp for training you have less than half a brain.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you honestly thought anyone in Riot actually thought klaz was going to be awarded 50 dkp for training you have less than half a brain.
Let me just quote what you claimed just because you seem to have forgotten:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing things like jokingly offering a dkp bonus for training Riot. This is simply not something you would ever see happen in Riot discord, guildchat, or voice. Your guild is rotten to the core from the head down.
A) Evidence provided that it does happen in Riot
B) Transitive property would prove that if this makes Vanquish "rotten to the core from the head down" that it would also make Riot "rotten to the core from the head down"

You must be on a Riot koolaid drip to actually believe the bullshit you're posting. You really need some outside perspective on this to see how deep you really are. You've proven time and again that you don't want to hear it from people smarter than you.

Can some dumbass boil this down in language that Croco will understand?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Orange man bad. (detoxx)
Old 08-16-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Where did all the Riot members go now that they broke up?
Old 08-16-2021, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Doing things like jokingly offering a dkp bonus for training Riot. This is simply not something you would ever see happen in Riot discord, guildchat, or voice.
Quote:
I'm glad you posted this obvious facetious comment from screapy, a serial bullshitter, as if it were serious. Now we both have an obviously not serious comment to compare to each other between this and the klaz dkp bonus for training. Both are obviously not serious.
I've known you are dumb, but please tell me you at least have enough working brain cells to see the complete hypocrisy of those two statements.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me just quote what you claimed just because you seem to have forgotten:

A) Evidence provided that it does happen in Riot
B) Transitive property would prove that if this makes Vanquish "rotten to the core from the head down" that it would also make Riot "rotten to the core from the head down"

You must be on a Riot koolaid drip to actually believe the bullshit you're posting. You really need some outside perspective on this to see how deep you really are. You've proven time and again that you don't want to hear it from people smarter than you.

Can some dumbass boil this down in language that Croco will understand?
I'll take the L on this one. Considering you found the one instance of someone in Riot joking about something he very clearly shouldn't have been joking about. We can hold that up to the dozens of instances of trainquish doing much worse so you can push your equivalency narrative.

I'm still curious if we could get an explanation from your pocket GM as to why he thinks 2 boxing is worthy of a permaban but your guild leader is still alive and well on the server. And before you spout off about 'whataboutism' this isn't that. I'm honestly curious considering how prominent his stance is about 2 boxing these days.

I would love to hear things from someone smarter than me but that would require me to go outside of these forums and counterspinning all the trainquish gaslighting and lying is a full time job. You guys just can't help yourselves from creating post after post full of lies.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm still curious if we could get an explanation from your pocket GM
Oh, this is gonna be good...
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Who do we hate next
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'll take the L on this one. Considering you found the one instance of someone in Riot joking about something he very clearly shouldn't have been joking about. We can hold that up to the dozens of instances of trainquish doing much worse so you can push your equivalency narrative.

I'm still curious if we could get an explanation from your pocket GM as to why he thinks 2 boxing is worthy of a permaban but your guild leader is still alive and well on the server. And before you spout off about 'whataboutism' this isn't that. I'm honestly curious considering how prominent his stance is about 2 boxing these days.

I would love to hear things from someone smarter than me but that would require me to go outside of these forums and counterspinning all the trainquish gaslighting and lying is a full time job. You guys just can't help yourselves from creating post after post full of lies.
guy...seek help

you're unhinged

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Closed Thread