Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-14-2022, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

And the Trumptards show their stupidity.

Jib is yelling at clouds trying to make the analogy to that of the Iraq war. Jib I just glance over your nonsense like the new dwarf avatar idiot's posts.

Teai claims he can google everything and knows better than a doctor. Remdesivir is pretty high powered stuff. It was originally used to deal with acute cases of alpha and delta. But it has since been replaced with combining molnupiravir and nirmatrelvir. Teai is the most dangerous type of antivaxer he is a webmd doctor. I have the degree but even I don't dare say I know other fields of pharma therapeutics other than my own; let alone play practicing physician.

Mr. Sparkle you have some things correct. The vaccines do help in a small way for your immune system to have a chance to recognize the spike protein of different variants of Covid. But the RNA vaccines were more created to work against Alpha and protects on average about 97.5% against Delta. But you are correct... the vaccines do really nothing after you have successfully caught for example BA.4/5.

But BA.1 and BA.4/5 aren't killing as many as Alpha and Delta.

Oh and by the way yeah you do need several vaccination against Polio to be nearly immune to both main and sub variants; for infants to toddlers. And even if you are immune to it you can still shed a sub variant we see infecting stupid purebloods like Elizondo. The concern is Polio has mutated and if it or its sub variant mutates in a reservoir or population to breed new variants we could have in the chaos; such is life, a version that does infect the vaccinated.

Elizondo I have noticed you have kept pretty quiet unless you see the regulars post.
You been playing with different account names?

RieRie ... are you seriously that bored? Wouldn't you be much more interested in the politics thread talking about the possible motivation for Graham to announce a nation wide bill against abortion on the eve of the midterms? Is he causing a distraction from his legal issues? Is he sabotaging his own side by riling up the democrat vote against his party?
Graham knows the bill is a nothing burger and would be that even after the midterms needing something like 2/3s the majority to even beat a veto from the president. Graham is forcing Trumptards politicians to fall in line and announce they do or do not back his bill (keeping quiet is best way for republicans to prevent political suicide for their election campaign.)

The red wave is crashing because like a dog who finally caught the mail truck they don't know what to do with it. Many of these Republicans have been saying for years they want abortion gone but when it happens in their state they are wrestling with supporting the backlash. Backlash as to whether they are then against abortion for rape, life-threatening procedures (Ectopic) and incest. It is these extremes that are frankly ticking off independent/republican woman to vote more in favor of the democrats.
Last edited by Botten; 09-14-2022 at 01:52 AM..
Old 09-14-2022, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Sad Botten still coping so badly after his 11th booster
Old 09-14-2022, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

serious copium
Old 09-14-2022, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad Botten still coping so badly after his 11th booster
Shhheeet I help what created the boosters.

Purebloods just be hating while Bipolars (Jibs) be wilding out cuz they be off their meds.

*drop the mic*. I am out! West coast work day tomorrow !
Old 09-14-2022, 05:59 AM
Banned

You've got a great singing voice, Botten.

Old 09-14-2022, 10:46 AM
Banned

Its pretty sad that the appeal to authority continues and is so ineffective, but its the only thing they have.

Welcome to 2022, you can research anything online, you can read any book you like and read any article about anything under the sun. Somehow, collating all of these things together outside of a college is frowned upon. Oh wow, all college lectures are available online too. Its almost like, anyone can be an expert in anything with time invested. No, you cant do that! - Abliest.

Its a classic, pathetic attempt, its really classist, but they wont call it that. I won't cite my degrees, because it doesn't matter.

I don't mention what I make, because it doesn't matter

There is no actual argument. Its also sexist. You recall the first actual analysis of surface tension was done by an autodidact housewife right? NOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT, YOU'RE A WOMAN AND A HOUSEWIFE, YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT, YOUR OBSERVATIONS AND USELESS.

So its goes along the lines of.

1. Hey you cant do that
2. Here are some numbers that when I cite them are real and when you do the same they are made up
3. See, look at this, this study right here, the paid for one backs me up

Wait a second, where are they getting this information? Are they reading articles and doing research? Unless you are an actual working virologist in the field being prepped with daily updates, you do not really have a worthy opinion, right?

Fuck, it isn't working. I know what will work! Obfuscation with politics! Oroborus of retardation.

Its utterly pathetic.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mr. Sparkle you have some things correct. The vaccines do help in a small way for your immune system to have a chance to recognize the spike protein of different variants of Covid. But the RNA vaccines were more created to work against Alpha and protects on average about 97.5% against Delta. But you are correct... the vaccines do really nothing after you have successfully caught for example BA.4/5.

But BA.1 and BA.4/5 aren't killing as many as Alpha and Delta.
which is why I'm not getting any more vaccinations against it. I've had it, I should have the immunities, I'm not injecting any more into my body as I don't feel I need it. And the Omicron booster is brand new and about a year too late unfortunately.

Quote:
Oh and by the way yeah you do need several vaccination against Polio to be nearly immune to both main and sub variants; for infants to toddlers. And even if you are immune to it you can still shed a sub variant we see infecting stupid purebloods like Elizondo. The concern is Polio has mutated and if it or its sub variant mutates in a reservoir or population to breed new variants we could have in the chaos; such is life, a version that does infect the vaccinated.
There is a Polio-like virus being spread amongst children right now that's attacking the upper respiratory system and might cause swelling of the spinal cord (if I'm remembering correctly, I was just waking up). I don't have any more information about it as I just saw it on the news this morning.

Ok here I found a link to a more in-depth article about it https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...kids-rcna47362

Don't think it's a mutated Polio variant though, but there are communities that have not been vaccinated against it and this spring or summer had some infections. I mean for real? No Polio vaccination in the U.S.?
Old 09-14-2022, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its pretty sad that the appeal to authority continues and is so ineffective, but its the only thing they have.

Welcome to 2022, you can research anything online, you can read any book you like and read any article about anything under the sun. Somehow, collating all of these things together outside of a college is frowned upon. Oh wow, all college lectures are available online too. Its almost like, anyone can be an expert in anything with time invested. No, you cant do that! - Abliest.

Its a classic, pathetic attempt, its really classist, but they wont call it that. I won't cite my degrees, because it doesn't matter.

I don't mention what I make, because it doesn't matter

There is no actual argument. Its also sexist. You recall the first actual analysis of surface tension was done by an autodidact housewife right? NOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT, YOU'RE A WOMAN AND A HOUSEWIFE, YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT, YOUR OBSERVATIONS AND USELESS.

So its goes along the lines of.

1. Hey you cant do that
2. Here are some numbers that when I cite them are real and when you do the same they are made up
3. See, look at this, this study right here, the paid for one backs me up

Wait a second, where are they getting this information? Are they reading articles and doing research? Unless you are an actual working virologist in the field being prepped with daily updates, you do not really have a worthy opinion, right?

Fuck, it isn't working. I know what will work! Obfuscation with politics! Oroborus of retardation.

Its utterly pathetic.
Knowing you're being lied to with statistics is easy enough, knowing how to lie to others with statistics is a difficult and valuable skill.
Old 09-14-2022, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knowing you're being lied to with statistics is easy enough, knowing how to lie to others with statistics is a difficult and valuable skill.
Its true, and utilized effectively in the classic *Vaxxed vs unvaxxed* hospital admission numbers that were pushed very hard.

The numbers being completely irrelevant is not enough, looking back through the informed lens, we know now that *any* death was labeled as covid, 2 weeks after a jab and not "current" on jabs means "Unvaccinated"

So now, after all this, they continue to try beating the same dead horse over and over again. They have been proven to be liars, and we know they are lying, they know we know that they are lying, but they continue to lie.

Its just the same technique over and over again. It gets old, but its all they know.

Sneeches on the beaches
Old 09-14-2022, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a personality trait of someone who leans Left.

ON AVERAGE (he wouldn't afford us the same decency)

A Left leaning person values official or documented authority. They tend to prefer political candidates who are traditionally fit or qualified for the position. They'll respect a career politician more than a typical conservative would.

They value "Qualifications". Probably to a fault. Because you can really manipulate someone who trusts the qualified that much.

Leftists love education for this reason. They love their degrees. It's secure. Official. A virtue signal with which they can sniff their farts with while looking down on the poors.

In contrast, Conservatives tend to respect the scrappy, self-reliant, self-taught or self-made types. That lifestyle is scary to a Left-leaning person. There's no security. No safety net. A Conservative believes he can become a brain surgeon if you just give him a scalpel and a couple of hours to figure it out.

I'm not trying to argue which way is better. Just pointing out that Leftists love them some authority figures (but not cops, because All Cops Are Beefcakes)