Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2022, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

you stand in other peoples piss to pee in a hole at 99.9% of bathrooms meanwhile the guy in the tribe pee's like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

science has offered us nothing but at best a different way to skin a cat.

Meanwhile there is quantifiable (science based) evidence that clearly indicates that the people who dont have it are categorically more happy.

Cool you get to work an extra 40 years, nice! Most people I know who have finished traveling the world (desperately trying to feel something after their kids have left) are over life and just are waiting for the inevitable.

Sad thing is most of their kids dont care about them either until it's too late.

meanwhile the 3rd world grass hutters are joyfully sleeping in their family's embrace together, all their lives.

But im sure hooters wings is worth it, im sure that has made me more full of a person.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-10-2022 at 08:32 PM..
Old 01-10-2022, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

never been to hooters, is there a vip room with more display?

I can see bra ladies anytime in the sears catalog.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

also seriously try to think of 1 thing electricity provides that I wont say is something that is totally ruining your life and you'd be like, well... that's true too I guess.

lol you cant because its all work of the devil! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes this is true, because technology, has turned the world into lustful little 8 year olds who discovered hooters thanks to a sales book designed to sexualize your mother and your sister so your father will make them buy clothes that make him deviously arroused. Which pleases satan.

See it's all fucked up shit and there is nothing good advancement can offer.

Religious fundamentalism is the only path to true happiness ironically
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-10-2022 at 08:38 PM..
Old 01-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

look at these guys having a great old time when you die you appear in the center here and all your friends and family are there

Old 01-10-2022, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never been to hooters, is there a vip room with more display?

Last I'd heard, Hooters had recently rebranded itself as a family-friendly restaurant.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I'd heard, Hooters had recently rebranded itself as a family-friendly restaurant.
that would be the exact trajectory of everything I am ranting about..

no no, I think it better to die of a small wound on your ankle than to suffer any of the indignation we all enjoy on a day to day.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something something twins.

Jimjam help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2022, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
no no, I think it better to die of a small wound on your ankle than to suffer any of the indignation we all enjoy on a day to day.
I think I changed my mind.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you stand in other peoples piss to pee in a hole at 99.9% of bathrooms meanwhile the guy in the tribe pee's like this:

Anti-vax leader urges people to drink their urine instead of get vaccine in latest wild conspiracy

Elizondo are all your pure blood kinfolk giving you golden showers and making you drink it while calling it the cure?

I know you guys are all calling it the Trump experience.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Public schools are actually the reason the whole world came together to curb stomp Hitler.
Really? Because the US was a strong supporter of his regime initially. Texaco was supplying them with fuel, and ford was providing much of their vehicles.
Closed Thread