Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol when I read shit like this I seriously wonder if you know people from my clan. We're one of the biggest Czech families in TX and this is literally how males operate. gives me some homesickness tbh.

Thanks for your thoughtful posts. I can't figure out a way to respond that isn't totally me-centric. Suffice to say I'm just guarding my cock right now b/c sex is easy to come by and trying to really hold out for a suitable partner.

When I get horny I am really tempted to go bootycalling. But then I think about all the psychic entanglement that happens and feel like it's better to keep my mind clear so that I can devote that energy to the right woman when I meet her. Hoping she is from a good family and that I can resolve all the inner bullshit from my broken past to be a good man to her and the spawn of my seed.

I humbly devote my life in the service of the universe, aka jesus christ and ask only for the strength necessary to accomplish the tasks set forth unto me; and then to perish in a manner befitting my nature. hail god00
Do you know any vrazels popps or krejcis? Those are the Czech rednecks I’m very close to out at the ranch. I dated a Czech girl when I was at Rice and that’s when my love affair with blondes began. My parents would’ve died had I married her and become catholic (I considered it), but she was cool as hell. I tried to set up her petroleum engineer daughter with my son but it didn’t work

As for the rest of your post, if sex is easy to come by, you might be dating the wrong women. A female worth investing time in should make you earn it somewhat. But I admit, yalls generation is more loose so what do I know. Life is about finding meaning and a good woman can help with that. It’s a shame so many people are committed to being alone, bitter, and apathetic. Also, I don’t know where this anger came from, but it seems to me like people are angrier now for no reason. Like we weren’t always divided racially, religiously, and politically. We always were but these new age dickheads are committed to being permanently enraged.

Ronaldo delenda est
Old 06-22-2018, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol hahahaha
Old 06-22-2018, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like it. it's intensely absurd. that's my jam.

bravo MY GOOD CHUM!
Old 06-22-2018, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Gold
Old 06-23-2018, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lot of good points here can we zoom in on this?
If it results in drama, I say let's go for it
Old 06-23-2018, 10:32 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

What the hell happened in these two days? I am totally out of the loop! on page 9 and already have so many wondrous topics to discuss! Love this thread! so much!

----------------------------------
[center]
Old 06-23-2018, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm really curious about vormotus's profile on me.

Am I basic? Or is there any complexity here?

I've never had a shrink (that I know of) be able to truly unravel me and figure me out.

I'd say I'm as functional as a sane person can be in an insane universe. I don't want to give a ton away though. If vormotus can Sherlock Holmes me. I'll be impressed.
I really do not have a profile on anyone to be honest.

I just try to simply share and be shared with everyone here.

Some posters I find particularly more interesting than others, I am sucker for personal life stories, hence why I am loving this thread.

Some people here actually seem to be straight honest with their feelings and I truly "dig" it.

I am still a bit lost, but love it when people portray their real personas on the forums, keeps everything more honest, specially with this incredible community.

Someone was mentioning some particularities of the P99 community , and I am kinda afraid to say this, but I truly like it here.

You want me to Sherlock Holmes you? Haha, sure, but my main forté is listening, or in this case reading, so keep writing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also no one will unravel you but you alone and that is the crux of most people under extensive therapy, unless you want to go full Lacan and that is a road for the strong minded.

If your particular interests lie in "Unraveling" yourself, then I can recommend you try newer forms of Therapy that involve anything from the past decades from the Lacan School of Analysis.

One of my best friends is a Lacan Trained Psychoanalyst living in Paris and I can personally see the effect it has on people truly curious about themselves, rather than the most standard methods of therapy that rely on drugs or Rogerian offshoots, so popular in the US, or the ultra hybridized forms of Coaching, so "in vogue" with Online support groups that are pretty much quick working and aimed at instant relief of whatever griefs you.

Just a hint, if you look there you might find what you are looking for. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[center]
Old 06-23-2018, 10:56 PM
Banned

My prefrontal cortex is probably shot. Not sure if that has anything to do with my curiosity.

In a way. It's curiosity about you. Seeing how people process lets me reverse Sherlock them.

And yeah, ironically in this pseudo anonymous space people are more honest. It seems some layer of anonymity is good for society.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do trannies look like they give better head than women though?

That's a major selling point for me.
There was an old joke about this ... it kinda boiled down to they knowing what a dick really was for having one themselves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[center]
Old 06-23-2018, 11:13 PM
Banned

I am highly honest IRL and on forum and find it funny when ppl try to shoot me with the ammo i leave laying in my shit posts here.
Closed Thread