Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

This probably isn't the best forum to spread your ideas...

You may want to try making a youtube channel about yourself. At least then you got a shot at getting paid and connecting with like-minded people.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammbone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This probably isn't the best forum to spread your ideas...

You may want to try making a youtube channel about yourself. At least then you got a shot at getting paid and connecting with like-minded people.
I have a longer history here then you. If I want to spread my ideas shittilly all over the board why not?

These people do. So what. I don't think WWIII is going to erupt over me.

P.S. I'm the #1 forumquest champ/pvper and basically the reason red99 ever had a population over 20 and kunark even opened at all. I'm pretty and legendary that makes me pretty legendary and to not have 2 use proper grammar if i don't want to thx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2016, 10:04 PM
Banned

Here's maybe some better correct grammar for you. Not sure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.newstimes.com/local/artic...photo-10075104

Quote:
DANBURY - Aimee Toms was washing her hands in the women’s bathroom at Walmart in Danbury Friday when a stranger approached her and said, “You’re disgusting!” and “You don’t belong here!”After momentary confusion, she realized that the woman next to her thought - because of her pixie-style haircut and baseball cap - that she was transgender.

Toms believes the incident happened because of the national controversy sparked by a law that was passed in North Carolina attempting to force transgender people to use the bathroom of the gender they were identified as at birth. Since then, religious conservatives have launched a boycott of Walmart competitor Target, which has said transgender people are welcome to use its bathrooms freely. Nationally, Walmart has been silent on the issue.

Toms, a 22-year-old from Naugatuck who works at a retail store in the Bethel-Danbury retail area around Walmart, posted a video “rant” about her experience on Facebook Friday that had been viewed more than 12,000 times by Sunday evening.

“After experiencing the discrimination they face firsthand, I cannot fathom the discrimination transgender people must face in a lifetime,” she said. “Can you imagine going out every day and having people tell you you should not be who you are or that people will not accept you as who you are?”
Old 05-17-2016, 10:08 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gitem

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2016, 10:13 PM
Banned

http://abcnews.com.co/nc-governor-hb...rect-bathroom/

Quote:
“Beginning today, individuals that notice any kind of gender-suspicious activity in the men’s or women’s restrooms are encouraged to call the new ‘HB2 Offender Hotline’,” Horner said. “We encourage North Carolina’s residents to take photographs and report as much detail as possible when calling. With the information gathered from this hotline, we’ll be working closely with local law enforcement agencies to make sure this law is enforced and those who break the law see jail bars. We are sending a clear message to all the transsexuals out there; their illegal actions and deviant behavior will no longer be tolerated in the state of North Carolina.”
Quote:
“If you see a woman, who doesn’t look like a woman, using the woman’s restroom, be vigilant, call the hotline, and report that individual.” McCrory told reporters. “We need our state to unite as one if we’re going to keep our children safe from all the sexual predators and other aberrant behavior that is out there.”
Quote:
“In the history of North Carolina, not one sexually related criminal act has happened in a bathroom by someone who is transgender. No arrests, no convictions, but they still want to make laws, just in case that “one time” ever happens. It’s like making laws outlawing marijuana in the event that someone actually ever dies from it,” Bradley said. “There were plenty of laws already in place before HB2. It doesn’t matter if you’re a man, woman, transgender, or what bathroom you use; if you’re in there longer than 5 minutes after using the restroom, someone is going to call the cops. This new law is about people living in fear, gathering together around their weird ideologies and religious beliefs to create more intolerance and hate in this world, bottom line.”
Sounds like a witch hunt to me. Not sure if patriarchy is behind this or not. How very unchristian and Unamerican of these people to stalk and hunt people down like animals for no reason at all other then because they can.

This is worse then McCarthyism.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:17 PM
Banned

I'm glad to have these old white crackers deciding what is right and wrong for women and womens restrooms.

Old 05-17-2016, 10:20 PM
Banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_McCrory
Quote:
In 2016, McCrory came to national attention after signing the Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act, commonly known as House Bill 2. One contentious element of the law eliminates anti-discrimination protections for gay, transgender, and intersex people, and legislates that in government buildings, people may only use restrooms that correspond to the sex on their birth certificates,[7][8] which has been criticized because it prevents transgender people who do not or cannot alter their birth certificates from using the restroom consistent with their gender identity.[7] McCrory has defended the law while it has sparked public protests,[9] motivated entertainers to cancel shows,[9] motivated companies to pull jobs and investments out of NC,[9] and prompted several states and cities to ban official travel to North Carolina.[9] Time Warner Cable News estimated that as of April 22, the law had cost the state over 1750 jobs and over $77 million of investments and visitor spending;[10] the Center for American Progress estimates it will ultimately cost the state over a half billion dollars in lost private sector economic activity.[11]
Quote:
National involvement and Homeland Security
McCrory has also been involved in many national organizations, having served as president of the Republican Mayors and Local Officials (RMLO) organization; chairman of the U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) Committee for Housing and Community Development; six-term Chair of the USCM Environmental Committee; and founder and inaugural chairman of the North Carolina Metropolitan Coalition. McCrory was also the only elected official to serve on the national board of the Afterschool Alliance and was a featured Mayor in Harvard University's Faith-based Executive Session.

Since the September 11 attacks in 2001, McCrory has been heavily involved with Homeland Security efforts. In 2003, President George W. Bush appointed McCrory to the U.S. Homeland Security Advisory Council alongside Mitt Romney, Sonny Perdue, and Lee H. Hamilton.
bshtwrs
Old 05-17-2016, 10:22 PM
Banned

Ya'll wanted my very definition of evil and slimy old white angry politicians are them.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:24 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gitem
Red face

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2016, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

I need to get into politics to make sure maerlith can't impose his mental disease onto the great American public.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread