Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2021, 11:45 AM
Banned

Okay so, white diversity hires. Got it. What a clown world.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

DFV selling tomorrow, or SEC sending his lawyer letters:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...up_gonna_back/
Old 02-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being trans means 95% likelihood of being on the govt dole and/or some company's payroll without actually working due to the litigious nature of privileged mental disabilities and HR bylaw.

The only way to increase likelihood of being on the dole is if you're a part-time interdistrict lesbian LGBT activist.

Attachment 13987
i think ud both be surprised about my finances. idk if you've noticed but my ire level has gone down a lot in the last 2 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can't brag about all the details, but lets just say I'm wily and deserve it as much as any hedge fund. It's nothing crazy, but for having been penniless/homeless in 2018 and not working since, it is pretty amazing imo.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-03-2021 at 11:02 PM..
Old 02-04-2021, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think ud both be surprised about my finances. idk if you've noticed but my ire level has gone down a lot in the last 2 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can't brag about all the details, but lets just say I'm wily and deserve it as much as any hedge fund. It's nothing crazy, but for having been penniless/homeless in 2018 and not working since, it is pretty amazing imo.

So, what you're saying my solid patriarchal advise as it pertains to not burying your talents, has paid off?

You're welcome, but that does not explain why you are now espousing a view that insists improving ones conditions a la upward social mobility, is impossible.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, what you're saying my solid patriarchal advise as it pertains to not burying your talents, has paid off?

You're welcome, but that does not explain why you are now espousing a view that insists improving ones conditions a la upward social mobility, is impossible.
Oh it's possible, it's just a laughably broken process. like if mobs in EQ stopped dropping plat and duping became the only way. I have created nothing of value.

I do have a soft spot for patriarchal advice though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

I really love it when the internet does things that makes my parrents, and people like them, go WHAT IS HAPPENING!?! and breaking 1k would have set the cable access news on fire.

Super sad we didnt get to see that happen, so I hope GMT is right!
Old 02-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Banned

Im a bitcoin breadgetta

you a gen mo bedwetta
Old 02-04-2021, 06:34 PM
Banned

your posts are uniformly retarded, to the point i noticed u
Old 02-05-2021, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

Mario is a decent enough shit talker, what else do u need around these parts?

Driving around west Texas at night because I’ve always found this part of my job easier at night, when all the idiots aren’t around. Anyway, it’s a great fucking state. I wish we could raise the draw bridge and keep all of you dumb fucks out. And no, I’m not referring to Mexicans, I’m talking about carpet baggers from up north who’ve never taken a punch or thrown one either. God bless Texas.

*cranks up turnpike troubadours in the Texas built Toyota Tundra and peels out”
Old 02-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Banned

Kitten believes we all believe their bullshit.
Closed Thread