Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 10:15 PM
Orc

well i'm seriously considering making a new alt tonight to fly around with the new bros. and if we get something that can entertain new players for those harsh first couple months you could really take a small fleet somewhere that it will be able to sustain itself and make isk

im willing to do anything WH could be fun or FW maybe should throw some ideas around and fleet up next weekend
Old 11-27-2015, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

i never petition but i may just need to put one in to move this shit to off topic. its really frosting my ass to see this thread.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectorchrist0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well i'm seriously considering making a new alt tonight to fly around with the new bros. and if we get something that can entertain new players for those harsh first couple months you could really take a small fleet somewhere that it will be able to sustain itself and make isk

im willing to do anything WH could be fun or FW maybe should throw some ideas around and fleet up next weekend
We can gank miners in high-sec with a pilot that has like 8? hours of training. I already have two perfect catalyst/talos gankers and a bunch of other accounts to provide warp ins. I'll edit this post with a skill plan you should train overnight and we can do something tomorrow if ya'll want.

Train this on your new character. A lot of the shit will already be trained with the new skill point system.

Go into your attribute's on your character screen, click neural re-map and put max points into perception (27) and the remaining in willpower.

Make a gallente character to cut off 4-5 hours of train time.

Gallente Frigate I
Gallente Frigate II
Gallente Frigate III
Gallente Destroyer I
Gallente Destroyer II
Small Hybrid Turret IV
Rapid Firing I
Rapid Firing II
Rapid Firing III
Sharpshooter I
Sharpshooter II
Sharpshooter III
Motion Prediction I
Motion Prediction II
Motion Prediction III
Gunnery III
Gunnery IV
Surgical Strike I
Surgical Strike II
Surgical Strike III
Weapon Upgrades I
Weapon Upgrades II
Weapon Upgrades III
Controlled Bursts I
Controlled Bursts II
Afterburner I
Afterburner II
Afterburner III
Power Grid Management IV
Capacitor Management I
Capacitor Management II
Capacitor Management III
Science IV
Thermodynamics I
Last edited by Ames1; 11-27-2015 at 10:37 PM..
Old 11-27-2015, 10:30 PM
Banned

Crazy that nobody never came up with a sandbox game to topple eve after all these years, digging the new graphics, made a char named Miso Casual.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

i dont gank per se. i live in lowsec. i cant even go into highsec because im -10 most of the time. i kill anyone dumb enough to come into my pocket.

although things of changed, i live in one of the most dangerous places for people to wonder into. just google Rancer, it is known as pirate central back in the day. it still holds true although some of the faction warfare places like Tama see more action than us.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Banned

If no one harbors any hard feelings for forum questing (hey ames) im down to bugaloo.

Got nothing better to do (else i can do) than fly around really so if a bunch of new guys are doing some stuff, where are we heading eventually?

I might do some rookie missions just for lolz and getting used to the UI again
Old 11-27-2015, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.engadget.com/2014/02/09/e...solar-systems/

Rancer is listed there. Home sweet home.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crazy that nobody never came up with a sandbox game to topple eve after all these years, digging the new graphics, made a char named Miso Casual.
there is a big update coming where you will see hull damage to ships. it looks sweet.

check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpLsQvs6gY0

its coming next month
Old 11-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont gank per se. i live in lowsec. i cant even go into highsec because im -10 most of the time. i kill anyone dumb enough to come into my pocket.

although things of changed, i live in one of the most dangerous places for people to wonder into. just google Rancer, it is known as pirate central back in the day. it still holds true although some of the faction warfare places like Tama see more action than us.
You can come into high-sec bud. You just need to bounce around while getting the best warp in. All my characters are criminal as well. If you want to do the stuff sam does you'll need a bit of training (unless you just wanna hop in a tackle frigate which you can do right away)

If sam is interested in ganking then i can set up an OP for us tomorrow and supply all the ships.

And no ecoli I don't care. Your welcome to complete that train and tag along as well.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:03 PM
Sarnak

I'm a member of karmafleet and I also am a CEO of a corp within the swarm. Anyone who wants to is welcome to get tagged in my corp so you can learn how to fly in null sec. We are based in Pure Blind which is only 15 jumps from jita. Send me a PM if you are interested.