Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you take being rustled a compliment. You've been rustled for quite some time. Anymore cheating PMS lately?

And for unbrella, I can think of a few different monk epics that come to mind and an all around douchebag post of "I play this game to fuck people over and win."
2 Swifte in one day with this guy. RNF is coming back.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbofuntime69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

kaight still seeking validation from the addicted social rejects that live on this server
How am I seeking validation?

...Wait.. is this me seeking validation right now? FUCK

hurry someone compliment me
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 01-29-2017, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 Swifte in one day with this guy. RNF is coming back.
Aren't you the guy that everyone thought had asbergers because you literally would spam RnF all day about IB/Rampage and why TMO/Foreskin was right? I remember your own guild members telling me they wish you would just shut the fuck up. There are literally running jokes about how you trained your own guild.

I would rather be a swifte than a lazie anyday.

Anyway, glad you could come back to finally bathe in your glory after you've quit the game. One of those say whatever to kick it types. Have fun with the bandwagon, all the coolest P99 has to offer.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you the guy that everyone thought had asbergers because you literally would spam RnF all day about IB/Rampage and why TMO/Foreskin was right? I remember your own guild members telling me they wish you would just shut the fuck up. There are literally running jokes about how you trained your own guild.

I would rather be a swifte than a lazie anyday.

Anyway, glad you could come back to finally bathe in your glory after you've quit the game. One of those say whatever to kick it types. Have fun with the bandwagon, all the coolest P99 has to offer.
I'm sure all that is true. You seem stable and honest.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Your post history tells the story. Check it out sometime. I think we also identified you one time as an anon poster just on the way you posted - asbergerish.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Your post history tells the story. Check it out sometime. I think we also identified you one time as an anon poster just on the way you posted - asbergerish.
My post history shows me in RNF...RNFing. You seem to be the type caught up in getting trolled and upset easily. Like I said. Stable and Honest without a doubt.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My post history shows me in RNF...RNFing. You seem to be the type caught up in getting trolled and upset easily. Like I said. Stable and Honest without a doubt.
BallzDeep is the same guy that went back and checked the past year of Snapcaster's posts, too Lazie. He's very sick

Quote:
That was a fail.

Lol You're annoying at best. Check your post history over the past year......Yeah....not biased at all and the effort you go through? You could say the same for myself since I have friends in Awakened but then again I'm not claiming Breaken or Detoxx are level headed and have social skills. That's a laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You read all my posts for the last year?? Cool and normal.
Yikes
Old 01-30-2017, 12:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How am I seeking validation?

...Wait.. is this me seeking validation right now? FUCK

hurry someone compliment me
i'd probably fuck you, if my boys can too
Old 01-30-2017, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by necro316 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'd probably fuck you, if my boys can too
Good looking out for your dawgs *brofist*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-30-2017, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you stream. You seek social validation.
Streaming is to share your gaming with some pals... or to make it rain $1 bills.
Closed Thread