Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 10-17-2023, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Damn it!
Oh, I have learnt something.
Ok. Let ANYBODY ELSE THAT IS NOT YOU OR ME HAVE THE LAST WORD.
Old 10-17-2023, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 10-17-2023, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that Troxx has utterly lost, he has gone back to his old habit of attacking autistic people. I guess he feels powerful when he insults people who can't defend themselves. It's pathetic, bit he thinks it looks good on him.
Old 10-17-2023, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There wouldn't be a problem if trolls like Troxx actually supported their opinions with logic and facts, instead of nonsense, silly gifs, and trolling.

You don’t have to respond to silly trolling posts. Fighting them makes you look worse.
You should respond to anyone you feel is wrong. Try using logic that holds up.

At this point in the game most of this stuff has been figured out. There are still generalizations and vague questions that lead to chaos. It’s good to define and solve for X.

I would like to say there are a million different unique approaches that are effective but that’s not the case. There is probably someone out there who’s “shaman build” is Evocation. If they posted it here and we said it was horrible they could say we are trolling and just ignore any feedback from a list of people. Or they could ask for evidence putting the burden of proof on those representing the status quo/establishment rather than asking the challenger provide evidence in the contrary.

Lastly, I don’t stand up to trolls because it’s stupid and pointless. No genuinely new people ask for help or feedback and are lied to here. You don’t get to be the hero of the people by pretending this is a shared problem by the community writ large. Enough with the histrionics.
Old 10-17-2023, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should respond to anyone you feel is wrong. Try using logic that holds up.
I do. I often bring in-game evidence as well to support what I am saying. The trolls rarely if ever bring evidence. Their response is to troll and lie in an attempt to appear correct instead of providing counter evidence or conceding. This just causes confusion. Penish did that in this thread by tricking me into playing with him just so he could troll me in an attempt to discredit me. He could have let me show him what I was referring to instead, and made his own conclusions based on real data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lastly, I don’t stand up to trolls because it’s stupid and pointless. No genuinely new people ask for help or feedback and are lied to here. You don’t get to be the hero of the people by pretending this is a shared problem by the community writ large. Enough with the histrionics.
And that's why the trolls are running rampant here. You let them do whatever they want and turn a blind eye. They do lie to people. They did so in this very thread on page 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skip the pet. Just root rot adds with epic off to the side to surpass mage dps.
This is supposed to be an inside joke for people familiar with the forums, but not everybody will understand it. Don't tell people to skip your pet, it's wrong advice. They are also missing the context for when a Shaman can compete with Mage DPS, it is specifically when root rotting. Penish was also lying about me as I mentioned above because he didn't like the advice I gave.

This is the kind of thing that should live in Rants and Flames. Say whatever you want about me there, I don't care. Just don't pollute threads with nonsense because you think it's funny. It just confuses people. Not everybody understands the forum drama, you cannot assume everybody does.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-17-2023 at 06:41 PM..
Old 10-17-2023, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

You are sooooooo close.
Old 10-17-2023, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

literally hundreds of people have called this guy a retard, hmm
Old 10-17-2023, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally hundreds of people have called this guy a retard, hmm
This is incorrect. It is the same few trolls over and over again, because that is their common pattern of behavior. This is easy to verify. You don't get to count yourself 30 times to get bigger numbers.

Marcus Aurelius is correct when he says:

Quote:
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
Old 10-17-2023, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you post that Marcus Aurelius quote in nearly every “DSM thread” that has popped up over the last year.

The OPs question was answered (without any disagreement or dissent mind you) on page one. The other 12 pages have just you been bickering with people.

Can we let this shit die yet?
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 10-17-2023, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you post that Marcus Aurelius quote in nearly every “DSM thread” that has popped up over the last year.

The OPs question was answered (without any disagreement or dissent mind you) on page one. The other 12 pages have just you been bickering with people.

Can we let this shit die yet?
Yourself, Crede, Penish, Ripqozko, and Duik are the ones trolling this thread and keeping it alive while making fools of yourselves. I didn't start this, I never do. The post history is clear. I am simply defending myself and refuting your lies.

You can stop posting anytime, and ask your fellow trolls to do the same. It will probably die then.

You could have called out Penish for bad behavior instead of joining in, for example. Clearly you have no interest in letting this thread die. You just keep doubling down and acting foolish.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-17-2023 at 08:33 PM..