Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombombadilo21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes, bragging about Sevelak, Silverwing, Jorlleag, and Kelorek'Dar.
why? except KD, those are pretty solid mobs under contested situation

it's a solid cycle for AG/F for sure. they were very motivated this week....
Old 10-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

2 bio orbs off KD is probably why
Old 10-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

Crying on the forums every week when your guild loses is a bad look. I'm very concerned about some of your mental health. This might be helpful:

The 5 stages of grief (after realizing your mega zerg guild doesn't get the entire server uncontested free loot anymore).

1. Denial - Grief is an overwhelming emotion. It’s not unusual to respond to the intense and often sudden feelings by pretending the loss or change isn’t happening. Denying it gives you time to more gradually absorb the news and begin to process it. This is a common defense mechanism and helps numb you to the intensity of the situation.You told yourself it was just a bad week, now after losing the majority of vulaks, you moved on to stage 2.

2. Anger -Anger may mask itself in feelings like bitterness or resentment. It may not be clear-cut fury or rage. Not everyone will experience this stage, and some may linger here. As the anger subsides, however, you may begin to think more rationally about what’s happening and feel the emotions you’ve been pushing aside. You loaded the GM queue with bogus petitions, you didn't know how to handle those feelings.

3. Bargaining - You felt vulnerable and helpless. In those moments of intense emotions, it’s not uncommon to look for ways to regain control or to want to feel like you can affect the outcome of an event. In the bargaining stage of grief, you may find yourself creating a lot of “what if” and “if only” statements. What if they were cheating, they only won BECAUSE...

4. Depression (You are here) -Depression may feel like the inevitable landing point of any loss. However, if you feel stuck here or can’t seem to move past this stage of grief, talk with a mental health expert. A therapist can help you work through this period of coping.

5. Acceptance - Acceptance is not necessarily a happy or uplifting stage of grief. It doesn’t mean you’ve moved past the grief or loss. It does, however, mean that you’ve accepted it and have come to understand what it means in your life now.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone that does kill lists 5 years into velious is a Yikes.
Your guild leader....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize we killed 90% of every raid target by our selves including almost all of ToV/City Leaders/Kunark/Gods not long ago. In case you missed it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3c5yULSoE

We did all of this with less then 50 raiders.

Dozekar.
Aary.
Lord Fesh.
Dagarn.
Lord K.
Lady M.
Lady N.
Jorliag.
Triplets.
Lord Koi.
Statue.
AoW to 40 %.
CT.
Dain.
Yelinak.
Vox.
Ikiataur.
Velk.
Dread.
Fright.
Terror.
Dracoliche x2.
Gorenair.
Vindi x2. (One racing AG and somehow pulling it off with only 2 Clerics from 40% to dead)
Trakanon x2.

SINCE then have done several Golems, Trakanons, Sev, Vox, Telkeronar, Gozzrem, Vulak, Silverwing, 20 Talendors, dozens of epics.

And as of today a Tunare Team up !

You call if free falling i call it Free balling.
Old 10-11-2020, 08:07 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone that does kill lists 5 years into velious is a Yikes.
Anyone that responds to 99% of posts with the same stupid sentence is a Yikes....
Old 10-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crying on the forums every week when your guild loses is a bad look. I'm very concerned about some of your mental health. This might be helpful:

The 5 stages of grief (after realizing your mega zerg guild doesn't get the entire server uncontested free loot anymore).

1. Denial - Grief is an overwhelming emotion. It’s not unusual to respond to the intense and often sudden feelings by pretending the loss or change isn’t happening. Denying it gives you time to more gradually absorb the news and begin to process it. This is a common defense mechanism and helps numb you to the intensity of the situation.You told yourself it was just a bad week, now after losing the majority of vulaks, you moved on to stage 2.

2. Anger -Anger may mask itself in feelings like bitterness or resentment. It may not be clear-cut fury or rage. Not everyone will experience this stage, and some may linger here. As the anger subsides, however, you may begin to think more rationally about what’s happening and feel the emotions you’ve been pushing aside. You loaded the GM queue with bogus petitions, you didn't know how to handle those feelings.

3. Bargaining - You felt vulnerable and helpless. In those moments of intense emotions, it’s not uncommon to look for ways to regain control or to want to feel like you can affect the outcome of an event. In the bargaining stage of grief, you may find yourself creating a lot of “what if” and “if only” statements. What if they were cheating, they only won BECAUSE...

4. Depression (You are here) -Depression may feel like the inevitable landing point of any loss. However, if you feel stuck here or can’t seem to move past this stage of grief, talk with a mental health expert. A therapist can help you work through this period of coping.

5. Acceptance - Acceptance is not necessarily a happy or uplifting stage of grief. It doesn’t mean you’ve moved past the grief or loss. It does, however, mean that you’ve accepted it and have come to understand what it means in your life now.
Super yikes
Old 10-11-2020, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone that responds to 99% of posts with the same stupid sentence is a Yikes....
Yeah that guy is a real loser.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-11-2020, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that guy is a real loser.
Salty folks, please by all means keep being sad. Sorry you dont got warder loot. Sorry it affects you so bad.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Salty folks, please by all means keep being sad. Sorry you dont got warder loot. Sorry it affects you so bad.
Haha doesn’t effect me at all I’m happy with my life it’s pretty great these days. Sorry you have warder loot.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-11-2020, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha doesn’t effect me at all I’m happy with my life it’s pretty great these days. Sorry you have warder loot.
mmhmm keep telling me how it doesnt affect you and you life is wonderful.
Closed Thread