Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heebo! You are still raging? Those guild chat statements were in response to said guildie acknowledging that TMO consists of many man children that run around with pent up anger - blaming everyone for their own shortcomings. Again, like in your previous posts, you edited out everything but my own chat lines. Very typical of someone desperate to make a point without all the facts.
hm, i don't really see anybody raging here but you. in fact, this thread was only silly and slightly funny until your obsession and projections took it to golden level. congratulations on your failure, sir. i couldn't have done a shittier job myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either way - you were wrong both times. You failed both times. Heebo - do you realize that you are a miserable human who is easily affected for OVER A YEAR by a video game? Do you realize how unbelievably pathetic you sound when you try to proclaim that you have friends on your side in a mmorpg? I guess when one is as much a failure as you are... anything counts. I guess you stand taller in your life knowing that you have all these amazing friends in a video game. Nonetheless, you are still a sad individual who probably has failing health and is undoubtedly foreveralone. Thanks for letting me relive what seems to be one of my most effective lashings ever!
and exactly how sad of an individual does it make you to have a clEAR level of obsession? how sad does it make you to have log into different forum accounts in order to feign support? how shallow and narcissistic (or gay) do you have to be to demand pictures of other men when you're debating them on an elf simulator?

before, i thought you had to worry about your wife finding out you were trying to pick up internet pussy. now we all know that you're actually in the closet and just trying to pick up men.

i'm going to have to pass on you, though. that ear is just too creepy for my taste.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:26 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hm, i don't really see anybody raging here but you. in fact, this thread was only silly and slightly funny until your obsession and projections took it to golden level. congratulations on your failure, sir. i couldn't have done a shittier job myself.

and exactly how sad of an individual does it make you to have a clEAR level of obsession? how sad does it make you to have log into different forum accounts in order to feign support? how shallow and narcissistic (or gay) do you have to be to demand pictures of other men when you're debating them on an elf simulator?

before, i thought you had to worry about your wife finding out you were trying to pick up internet pussy. now we all know that you're actually in the closet and just trying to pick up men.

i'm going to have to pass on you, though. that ear is just too creepy for my taste.
Look who is up early to begin his neckbeardish life of failure! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you seriously in here jabbering about some man's fictiously deformed ear?

You, sir, just might be worse than the women with 0 self-esteem.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:53 AM
Sarnak

TEEHEE! Look at me mah, i'm on RNF! Can I join you guys on here and think i'm cool?
Old 07-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Look who is up early to begin his neckbeardish life of failure! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure you have time stamps earlier than me today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look, i can quote myself, too!
Old 07-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Heebo! You are still raging? Those guild chat statements were in response to said guildie acknowledging that TMO consists of many man children that run around with pent up anger - blaming everyone for their own shortcomings. Again, like in your previous posts, you edited out everything but my own chat lines. Very typical of someone desperate to make a point without all the facts.

Let's examine the facts in our dispute. Over a year ago... you were level 60 running around Sol A, dying. How is this possible? At any rate - you managed to accomplish it... and ran past my twink and killed him with your massive train. Rage ensued. This rage jaunted you completely out of your neckbeard paradise in your mom's basement. You were so affected by it that you brooded over a year... crying and sobbing in the dark. I would rage the same way again today if you were to manage to fuck up that hard again.

Fast forward a year. Some random guy in KC causes a train and you get your panties in a wad. You then blame the train on me and incorporate nuances from the verbal evisceration that I handed you over a year ago. In the back of my mind, I thought:

"This is some poor bastard that has obviously received a first degree verbal raping from me at some point. He must be manifesting this rage through identification with the aggressor."

Either way - you were wrong both times. You failed both times. Heebo - do you realize that you are a miserable human who is easily affected for OVER A YEAR by a video game? Do you realize how unbelievably pathetic you sound when you try to proclaim that you have friends on your side in a mmorpg? I guess when one is as much a failure as you are... anything counts. I guess you stand taller in your life knowing that you have all these amazing friends in a video game. Nonetheless, you are still a sad individual who probably has failing health and is undoubtedly foreveralone. Thanks for letting me relive what seems to be one of my most effective lashings ever!
wall of text reply: confirmed mad bad sad
Old 07-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Don't listen to these guys making fun of your appearance, Clear.

I'd put it in you, big time. I'd stick my dick so far up your butt you'd taste your own dookie. <3

No homo.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:39 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wall of text reply: confirmed mad bad sad
The ever plump Heebo needed to be addressed. I hadn't really taken the time until now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The ever plump Heebo needed to be addressed. I hadn't really taken the time until now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: guy with no chin calls other people fat
Old 07-31-2013, 09:46 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
ITT: guy with no chin calls other people fat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2013, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh look, clEAR finally posted another picture of himself
Closed Thread