Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nihilum can do no harm in your eyes can they lol. dem pixels.
what pixels? i haz none
Old 05-28-2014, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

u cant be that stupid.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also that was stupid of azrael as well but then again alot of the hate towards red dawn in the end was because they knew red dawn would eventually be taken over by nilly.

red dawn was a good thing for the server which is why i try not to hate on HB that much. dude put in work and time into making this server better. too bad i cant say the same for u [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They didnt know shit. I was there in RD as it happened, it was just like in eve online when you see temporary alliances form. Who knows what would have happened if the xp nerf didnt go in as long as it did. This nilly feeder guild stuff was laughable

I was one of the more vocal ones in RD to push to go out and crush lite and Azrael, and it didnt gain support. I wanted to laugh at Lite and other Az talking shit about RD having to join forces to "crush" Azrael. I wanted to see what would happen if Nihi and RD would go and actually collectively sit on Azrael. My guess would have been it wouldnt have lasted 3 weeks. You might then have another guild come out of the rubble, cuz that loot council shit is really demoralizing for people not part of the inner circle, and detrimental to server health in general, the main reason i pushed to go out and clean out Azrael. You can say what you want about Nihi, but loot trickles down to the lower echelons.

I know azrael has less resources, thats not what im talking about. Its about work being put in and not getting left out.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 05-28-2014 at 08:54 PM..
Old 05-28-2014, 09:01 PM
Banned

both guilds suck

nihilum just sucks worse and has more loud mouth cry babies
Old 05-28-2014, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
nihilum can do no harm in your eyes can they lol. dem pixels.
No but apparently Gangsta was told off and booted for griefing lowbies with a pvp twink and an oor healer.

He is now proudly wearing your guild tag.

You may not realise it, but Nihilum core officers have really tried to clean up the guild and it seems that you are your own worst enemy, many of the ex Azrael apps have commended the guild leadership on providing a much better guild atmosphere.

It's ok, keep attacking Nihilum for stuff they did 2 years ago, rather than fixing the problems within your own guild. It is the only way you can succeed.... not really...
Old 05-28-2014, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

who you trying to convince me or yourself?
Old 05-28-2014, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
both guilds suck

nihilum just sucks worse and has more loud mouth cry babies
How are those photoshopped biceps doing for your craigslist profile?

Many Azrael tears were shed when Nizzar returned. Daily cries for variance was heard from your guild leader Lite. Many cries of 'OMG NILLY ZERG' were heard on the forums. It is ok Rellapse, one day you will achieve social acceptance and leave this place.... one day...
Last edited by Drakaris; 05-28-2014 at 09:55 PM..
Old 05-28-2014, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
who you trying to convince me or yourself?
Nope, just the wider community.

I can't convince a fool that can't see past his feet.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:57 PM
Banned

drakar one of those few people brave enough to argue against widely accepted facts backed up by proof
Old 05-28-2014, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

drakaris nilly could murder someone right in front of you and you would somehow argue they were in the right or its just in the past. you are too loyal to pixels to have any kind of unbiased opinion.