Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 07:18 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Smellybuttface;3072231]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www2.palomar.edu/anthro/homo2/mod_homo_4.htm

Close, but off by about 150,000 years...

“ Current data suggest that modern humans evolved from archaic humans primarily in East Africa. A 195,000 year old fossil from the Omo 1 site in Ethiopia shows the beginnings of the skull changes that we associate with modern people, including a rounded skull case and possibly a projecting chin.”
It's all debatable. Some sources say 50,000 some say 150,000. Whatever, it's in the thousands.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:20 PM
Banned

Mega Yikes! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2020, 07:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one has said this. If you had a real argument you wouldn't need to strawman and ad hominem so hard.

https://principia-scientific.org/the...rth-s-climate/

https://www.newscientist.com/article...lobal-warming/

The links in this thread took me about 10 minutes total to find and preview. It's not hard to find why you people are wrong; why do you insist on remaining wrong? Is it because your programming is more powerful than data? Where did this programming come from?
Took me 2 minutes to find that the author of your first article is an energy industry hack:

Quote:
"In addition to running his businesses, Dr. Latour worked for such organizations as DuPont, Shell Oil, Dynamic Matrix Control Corporation and Aspen Tech.

A former board of directors for Advanced Extraction Technology, Dr. Latour was also an invited lecturer at Purdue University, the University of Texas and Lehigh University. He is a longstanding member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the American Chemical Society. Dr. Latour additionally holds one U.S. patent for a polyester fiber that he invented.

During his career, Dr. Latour was responsible for developing the industry standard for APC/optimization technology for oil fractionation, FCC and general distillation. He also developed automation strategies for reformulated fuels, defined methods of justification of APC and Refinery Information Systems (RIS) and created APC and IT technology solutions, performance-based pricing and licensing methods, among other achievements. "
Took about 8 seconds to laugh at your second article, a 13 year old opinion piece on a garbage website chock full of pseudoscience. Is this the extent of your education on the topic?
Old 01-22-2020, 07:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you’ve “debunked” NASA, the UN, the US military, the National Academy of Scientists etc. by linking a Forbes article.

I’m shocked more articles don’t credit you with debunking this worldwide phenomenon.

Notice how all your sources are part of the government or made up of multiple governments. Strange how those with power are finding evidence that they need even more power. My sources were from real scientists not beholden to the government.

Also, I still haven't seen any links to evidence from your side, only arrogance and ignorance. Any objective observer would hand the debate victory to our side based upon that alone.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Took about 8 seconds to laugh at your second article, a 13 year old opinion piece on a garbage website chock full of pseudoscience. Is this the extent of your education on the topic?
What's unscientific about dangerous anti-vaccination propaganda?
Old 01-22-2020, 07:29 PM
Banned

Smile

Teppler = Polycaster = Mickmoranis = Patriam = TheDudeAbides = Bubur = French Wizard = PieOats + 100 more

Horza = Wonkie = Pokesan = Cecily = Lanzelot = Jauna + 100 more

Prove me wrong

Fite me IRL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2020, 07:33 PM
Banned

Smile

And NO, forum account conspiracy theories are NOT doxxing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nice try if you thought to make that complaint.

The average P99 player uses 1 forumquest account btw. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The 100+ account people think they are some kinda sociological genius? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2020, 07:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Took me 2 minutes to find that the author of your first article is an energy industry hack:

So? Everyone has an opinion and a perspective, strange how that only means they can't be right when its someone that disagrees with you shitlibs.

Great example of what I just said; you have an opinion based on your perspective and think it should be taken as fact rather than dismissed out of hand due to your biases.

Also, those 2 articles were targeted towards a specific post, I see none of you has been able to debunk my other links.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

You shitlibs and your life-saving vaccines. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2020, 07:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shitlibs and your life-saving vaccines. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Changing the subject is a classic tactic of people who know they've lost the argument. You retards still haven't posted any evidence, only statements of faith. Please stay on topic; or do you want me to school you on yet another subject?