Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

This thread so far.

Quote:
Only quest exp exploit I can think of would be one that returns the turn-in item that can be turned in multiple times. I haven't seen that on P99, and that isn't the situation Rogean is referring to.

There is no exploit. Rogean used the word incredibly loosely.

For example, if someone stockpiles 15,000 greater lightstones, they can go 50-60 somewhat fast. Does that mean they exploited? Does that mean the quest is an exploit?
Quote:
  • Sleeper was not killed during the Velious era on any server, therefore the Sleeper on Green must be marked unkillable. We need to do this just in case some people find out how to kill him.
  • Deleveling to 1 with Velious raid gear from VP was not a a widespread thing in classic. Therefore, if anyone does it on Green, they should be banned, or be level locked so you cannot attempt it.
  • Selling COTH teleports with your mage COTH bot was not a common widespread thing in classic. We must disallow it.
  • Open, server-wide raids was not a common widespread thing in classic. We must disallow it. Sorry, a few times, doesn't count.
  • Guild mage bot armies at the very release of PoSky was not a common widespread thing in classic. We should have disallowed it.

I hope we can find more creative ideas to crush to make the server a generic uninteractive recreation of the average of all live servers during classic. Because... isn't that the goal?

Besides, it's not like 10-15 years after Sleeper was killed gamer magazines still wrote articles on how RZ killed him.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread so far.
the only flaw in this is that the sleeper wasnt killed on p99 he was awakened theres a huge difference other than that I agree with you castle2.0

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-09-2020, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

My point is that according to this logic he should be tagged unkillable/invulnerable since he was not killed during the "classic timeline" of any server.

I know he hasn't been killed yet on P99. To stop him from being killed, they should make him unkillable. It's one more way to make sure nothing major that didn't happen in classic can happen on P99.

The P99 community might do something amazing, unite a bunch of players, create an incredible experience and a story worth telling. It would be absolutely terrible. So not classic.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only flaw in this is that the sleeper wasnt killed on p99 he was awakened theres a huge difference other than that I agree with you castle2.0
i was there, sorry yall were not. Sorry you dont got warder loot. ill be glad to show you were we killed them if you want.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Dude, I didn't play Beta. I don't even know what a warder is. Sounds like a Beastlor pet name from the mooncats era. You need to be branded and expelled from the community.

#NotClassic
Old 11-09-2020, 01:02 AM
Banned

Red face Phew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His dear leader lost and now he can’t add some other stupid “achievement” to his signature. The devs took the only thing going for him in his life away. He big mad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You right bro, I'm so big mad. Straight ragin' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You weren't in the inner circle of people who shared this amazing journey with me so you're kinda missing it. The goal is to the fastest 1-60. I'll still do it - just gotta wait 1 month. When I do, you can bask in my elf awesomeness. My elf resume will get one more bullet point. At which point you will be so mad, so big mad. Straight ragin', just like I am right now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Who you talking to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringe lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit yikes. I thought you were only politically crazy. It's a syndrome with you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People like him just go from one issue to the other, and are always going to feel like they're a victim. It must be a frustrating life
Quote:
And you're ignorant. Speaking out of your ass like you know something. I have more scrolls and more mules than any individual on the server.

Tell you what, go make a character with the name Scrollz + ANY 2 letters of the alphabet. Example: Scrollzaa or Scrollzzz.There are 676 combinations. Any combination will do. Send me a /tell on that toon and I will give 100,000 platinum to that toon. Deal? Get lost loser *ermergerdubernerdflex*

Doing something no one has done before. I know, it's crazy. Elon Musk, Roger Bannister, all mad men.

I'm sorry you've all been out-elfed. Don't be mad. Don't rage. Just accept it and move on. My prestigious elf resume will always be better than yours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
You claim someone has more scrolls than me. Also wrong. Only one other person did what I did on this scale, I know them, and they have multiple hundreds less than I do.[/list]
Quote:
Nice goalpost moving there. I didn't say no one else can go 0-60 on scrolls. Nice try newb. I said I had the most mules and scrolls.

Yes, I have significantly more than 2,000. You can find out the final number when I set a record in ~30 days, and I won't even be using them all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude spends 6 months farming gnolls, get pwned by the devs, and is now losing his mind. it's beautiful.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

I hear what you're saying Asteria, but you're missing the point.

This thread so far.

Quote:
Only quest exp exploit I can think of would be one that returns the turn-in item that can be turned in multiple times. I haven't seen that on P99, and that isn't the situation Rogean is referring to.

There is no exploit. Rogean used the word incredibly loosely.

For example, if someone stockpiles 15,000 greater lightstones, they can go 50-60 somewhat fast. Does that mean they exploited? Does that mean the quest is an exploit?
Quote:
  • Sleeper was not killed during the Velious era on any server, therefore the Sleeper on Green must be marked unkillable. We need to do this just in case some people find out how to kill him.
  • Deleveling to 1 with Velious raid gear from VP was not a a widespread thing in classic. Therefore, if anyone does it on Green, they should be banned, or be level locked so you cannot attempt it.
  • Selling COTH teleports with your mage COTH bot was not a common widespread thing in classic. We must disallow it.
  • Open, server-wide raids was not a common widespread thing in classic. We must disallow it. Sorry, a few times, doesn't count.
  • Guild mage bot armies at the very release of PoSky was not a common widespread thing in classic. We should have disallowed it.
I hope we can find more creative ideas to crush to make the server a generic uninteractive recreation of the average of all live servers during classic. Because... isn't that the goal?

Besides, it's not like 10-15 years after Sleeper was killed gamer magazines still wrote articles on how RZ killed him.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Oh and I forgot the troll song. That was a big part of the thread too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWu0wChlWjw
Old 11-09-2020, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Oh and I prefer having my Elfchievements in my signature than the crazy crap in your signature.

Law of Attraction and other superstitious silliness.

Really now?
Old 11-09-2020, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Omgosh I never put two and two together you were that little halfling runnning around sowing and buying scrolls for 50p? haha I used to tell people "theres scrolls that give exp but if you need plat there is a guy who is like an NPC out there buying them" haha that was you? It had to be!

I feel bad your plan didn't work but good try.
Closed Thread