Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I answer every email at work too, I dunno bud.

Don't make me come FTE another Vindicator from you betabuxers.
So it’s because you equate forum posts as important as work e-mails- got it.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-12-2021, 06:38 PM
Banned

no, i just read and respond

you guys are really stupid and bad at eq btw

that beta box is an absolute abomination
Old 02-12-2021, 06:50 PM
Banned

cool and normal poster
Old 02-12-2021, 06:50 PM
Aviak

Alt-right/white supremacist lingo is interesting, in a strange sort of way.

Interesting related article (sure it is over four years old, but it is certainly relevant):

https://www.gq.com/story/why-angry-w...g-people-cucks
Old 02-12-2021, 06:52 PM
Banned

lmfao Jeb Bush, perfect example of a low energy cucker

Got his lil guac bowl askin ppl to clap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2021, 06:52 PM
Skeleton

Dana Schwartz would intentionally leave out the word immigration in an article on that word. Typical.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:58 PM
Aviak

It must be confusing as hell for folks to learn English via ESL and then have to suffer through some message boards.
Old 02-14-2021, 04:17 AM
Orc

Imagine someone letting you sleep on their couch, but after a few days, you start clearing out the kitchen, taking over other rooms in the house, ordering PPV, etc., and imposing on others that live in the house. The owner of the house tells you to stop and lays down some boundaries, because you have no manners. So instead of respecting the owner's wishes or finding a place of your own, you decide to trash the place, vindictively.

You talk of "welfare pixels" ... ha ha ... you're playing on someone's private server that they were kind enough to let you play on for FREE. You can start your own server if you don't like it.

Pretty sad that someone in their mid to late 30s, early 40s can't possibly grasp this or would try to defend the indefensible.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:09 PM
Aviak

So I first took notice of "DMO" on the forums, before I began playing a few months ago. Their guild name seemed a bit suspect, emphasizing the fact that its members were "Dark Men" rather than just Erudites. Then there was the guild's most prolific poster, whose name "Nirgon" reads like a slightly dyslexic version of a rather rude insult for real life "Dark Men". Just swap two letters.

"Perhaps I'm just imagining things.." I thought to myself. "..Seeing intent in what may be mere happenstance. They're probably not racist, just stupid."

So, I make an account, install EQ and create a new character. Then, I run across the very first member of "DMO" I see in game. Someone who has chosen to name his male Erudite "Unckle".

"Ah, so I didn't imagine it." I realize. "Fuck these guys."

I play games to get away from shit like this in the real world. I don't appreciate having this sort of pathetic toxicity pushed into my face in what should otherwise be a fun, fantasy escape. I'm glad to hear that "Dark Men of Odus" was disbanded.
Old 02-17-2021, 11:19 AM
Banned

Lightbulb

It's in your head
Closed Thread