Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 03:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by renarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m literally lol’ing. What do you think doctors do 7+ years after their undergrad degrees? Everyone I know can explain the process. Maybe you just have a shitty doctor
That is what idiots do when they don't understand..... laugh.

Appeal to authority is another logical fallacy and not an argument.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey well, at least the rushed vaccine with no clinical trials that is giving people cerebral palsy and killing them got you some sick ass OT
I know it sounded cynical but hell, it's not like you can talk to these people who get the vaccine, you hear their stories about their never ending doctors appointments and the slew of drugs they are on and you try to tell them that they should look in to different diets and live more active but it's like talking to a wall.
Do I find enjoyment in their demise, no of course not, it makes my very sad.
Do I care that they keep eating lies they could easily falsify if they only stopped idolizing experts provided to them by foreign owned media companies? No, caring would literally kill me at this point, I'm only trying to find a silver lining in this circus.
Take the vaccine or don't I don't care anymore, I will not and if I can't travel or eat I'll resort to crime, if I'm forced I consider it a hill worthy of dying upon.

That my choice seem to make reddit soyboys seethe just makes it so much more enjoyable!
Old 04-06-2021, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

As we all know there's nothing more noble than dying to own the libs.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Tbh, the most important thing for ppl in this age is motivation. If dying keeps u going, who'm I to argue?

Definitely taste blood in my nose, mouth, and lungs been burning at night. Still recommend vax tho. It's the noblest of the noble things to do, to look after others over yourself.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tbh, the most important thing for ppl in this age is motivation. If dying keeps u going, who'm I to argue?

Definitely taste blood in my nose, mouth, and lungs been burning at night. Still recommend vax tho. It's the noblest of the noble things to do, to look after others over yourself.
Hahaha irony is welcome in times like these! Thanks buddy
Old 04-06-2021, 04:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As we all know there's nothing more noble than dying to own the libs.
I'd never die for that, just laughing at them makes my life better and some would say healthier!
Thanks libs, your impotent rage makes my health blossom!
Old 04-06-2021, 05:06 AM
Planar Protector

Yw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't mind ppl not vaccinating. My housemate doesn't want it either. It's not the end of the world and it's dumb to force other ppl do stuff too.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will not and if I can't travel or eat I'll resort to crime, if I'm forced I consider it a hill worthy of dying upon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd never die for that
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2021, 06:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, you're extremely dumb! I'll explain since you lack reading comprehension!
Dying to own the libs isn't the same as dying to defend my bodily integrity, i.e being forced to be vaccinated, you know someone holding me down putting something unwated in my body.
Can you seriously not see the difference, the second has nothing to do with owning the libs. Peacefully non compliance is the part where I'm owning the libs.
How do you even function?
What a dummy!
Old 04-06-2021, 06:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I lost so badly when Biden was elected president and Trump lost his legal immunity.
Slippy B! That's my friggen guy! What will that crazy guy get up to next! it's almost a leslie nielsen movie!

he's in control, not wandering aimlessly, not having his dog shit in the whitehouse and certainly not surrounded by gormless disarmed national tardsmen with a barbed wire fence!

Red and blue bros everything is super normal!
Closed Thread