Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got a Deathcharger's Reins in my third solo run through of whatever dungeon dropped it, and people thought I was lying about it. I didn't think it was that rare a drop.

And who even cares now? I haven't played WoW for like 13 years or whenever that Cataclysm expansion was released.

It was the Time-Lost Proto-Drake that took some time, and again why did I even bother lol. Why did I think stuff like that mattered?
Deathchargers is super low drop rate, bet that was exciting when it happened tho

I think my most valuable mount is the one you get for going to blizzcon, but I shouldn’t have bound it to account and held onto the card for it. They sell in thousands $$ now due to scarcity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I only care inasmuch as I don’t like it when people claim something they can’t prove tbh. I’m big on honesty/integrity, I’ll always back up my claims with proof whether it’s WoW or RL
Old 04-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

sorry you dont got top 50 world kills

hope this helps
Old 04-12-2022, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/wave to all the lying posers in this thread who pretend to not read my challenge for proof of their claims because they don't have any

Shoulda picked a real life accomplishment to fake, woulda been harder to expose as a fraud
Holy shit you are pathetic. Why would I resub to a game, download the entire game + patches, log in, and mount.. take screenshots and upload them so some dork on a forum can e-jerk off to being inferior to me?

Nobody cares that you training wheels'd hunter in S1 TBC where it was literally so powerful that Marxy hit Gladiator while throwing marshmellows at his steadyshot/arcane/KC macros from across the room.

There's a reason that TBC re-launch had more hunters and druids than any other class in the game.. People knew the next time around they were the brain dead OP class. Same as classic Warriors.

Really. Seek help. Or.. just go away. Either way, I don't care.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit you are pathetic. Why would I resub to a game, download the entire game + patches, log in, and mount.. take screenshots and upload them so some dork on a forum can e-jerk off to being inferior to me?
Download takes 5 min. Sub I said I would send you the $ for via any electronic app you wish. So it costs you nothing

Why did I offer to do that? Because I knew you didn’t have proof. I knew you would bitch out with some canned excuses

Remember how you said you liked to expose hypocrites? That’s a little ironic now isn’t it, poser
Old 04-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nobody cares that you training wheels'd hunter in S1 TBC where it was literally so powerful that Marxy hit Gladiator while throwing marshmellows at his steadyshot/arcane/KC macros from across the room
I got it 3 seasons, which is 3 more than you

Also, second part is a lie. Where’s the vid? Where’s the story of this Marxy?

In the adult world here, we require a little thing called proof or evidence
Old 04-12-2022, 05:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got a Deathcharger's Reins in my third solo run through of whatever dungeon dropped it, and people thought I was lying about it. I didn't think it was that rare a drop.

And who even cares now? I haven't played WoW for like 13 years or whenever that Cataclysm expansion was released.

It was the Time-Lost Proto-Drake that took some time, and again why did I even bother lol. Why did I think stuff like that mattered?
Cataclysm was alright overall, they tried too hard at the start of the expansion making CC a necessary thing again and it just didnt work like it did with TBC. Pandaria, despite introducing the playable Pandas was a fantastic expansion all the way around, great pve and raids and the pvp was very balanced and some of the funnest I had since early Wrath. Plus it had Timeless Isle which on a pvp server was LOADS of fucking fun.
Ruilden Wreckchords | Level 30 Half Elf Bard of No God |Green|
Maulgar | Level 24 Troll Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule |Green|
Old 04-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Banned

I got one final offer for Teako. If he either posts here or PM’s me either a Venmo, a PayPal, cashapp name, or whatever handle…as soon as I can I will send him $16 for the one month sub to log on his blizz account

I will do it ahead of time. He’s going to bitch out either way because he knows he doesn’t have proof, but this way he can walk away with $16 of my money. Consider it a charity donation, for the entertainment he provided me in exposing him as a fraud

(The download takes 5 min, blizz servers are fast, can just delete the game after, it will let you log on even if not patched)

It’s a good deal Teako, I’d take it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CD4830B3-D7C1-4609-8F72-56F4616A9AFF.jpg (22.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 04-13-2022, 01:14 AM
Banned

“I don’t have the money to continue”

I want to keep going. And I will loan you the money. And I don’t even need any of it back

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-13-2022, 09:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to keep going

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 04-13-2022, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Deathchargers is super low drop rate, bet that was exciting when it happened tho

I think my most valuable mount is the one you get for going to blizzcon, but I shouldn’t have bound it to account and held onto the card for it. They sell in thousands $$ now due to scarcity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I only care inasmuch as I don’t like it when people claim something they can’t prove tbh. I’m big on honesty/integrity, I’ll always back up my claims with proof whether it’s WoW or RL
Wasn't as excited as you'd think. It was great to get but I didn't know how rare it was at the time, and I used flying mounts anyway. I was much more excited for the Time-Lost Proto-Drake.

Luckily now I don't care about videogame pixels anymore, to that extent anyway. They're meaningless, and those two mounts are my case-in-point.