Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to abolish abortions or gay marriage.

I'm of the mindset that if we grant a freedom, it shouldn't be easy to take away.

Also, fuck kids. Hate em.

But according to all you guys Conservatives are a bunch of bigoted bible thumpers, so who the hell knows what I am.
Don't make me thump this bible.. I'll do it! you don't know me!

*you hear a knock at the door*
Old 06-28-2018, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Please outlaw abortions.

Mandatory depo-provera shots for the general population. Can submit IQ tests and financial portfolio to the DMV in order to conceive.

MAGA
Old 06-28-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to abolish abortions or gay marriage.

I'm of the mindset that if we grant a freedom, it shouldn't be easy to take away.

Also, fuck kids. Hate em.

But according to all you guys Conservatives are a bunch of bigoted bible thumpers, so who the hell knows what I am.
Just the big players behind Trump n Pence. Definitely not all. Most are cool like you. I appreciate that.

Jay Sekulow is a fine example of a shit conservative. Not u. I'm annoyed because people pretend Trump n Pence don't enable these Koch Brother fucks. They do. Voters are in denial about who Trump associates with and is enabling and appointing. Again, dirt like Tom Price, Alex Azar, Joe Arpiao, Scott Pruitt, Tony Perkins. Yadda, yadda.

I just say let's see what happens and say get fucked if FL makes it legal for me to be discriminated against in health care.

You're not only a gentleman, but also a very fine person. I'm proud of you Dino. You stuck a knife in one side of the establishment. Yet the swamp got a whole lot swampier.
Last edited by Irulan; 06-28-2018 at 04:18 PM..
Old 06-28-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

Wasn't Planned Parenthood started by a woman who wanted to diminish the number of black people through the use of abortions?
Old 06-28-2018, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wasn't Planned Parenthood started by a woman who wanted to diminish the number of black people through the use of abortions?
jesus do they issue you flash cards or something?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2018, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Jesus, don't y fuck'n know racism is a religious free speech liberty issue in Trumps America. She has every right to be a racist and run a successful tax exempt business reducing poverty and economic stress for blacks under the pretense of a secular charity, all the while advertising how not racist they are.

No one is forcing you to go be black and kill your own babies. Fuck'n Brietbartchan is apeshit for this crap logic though.
Last edited by Irulan; 06-28-2018 at 04:27 PM..
Old 06-28-2018, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jesus do they issue you flash cards or something?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every comment I make is equivalent to one of those little shit nuggets a dog drops on the carpet.

You can tell the dog didn't really need to go to the bathroom, because it's just a tiny nugget.

He did it because he wanted attention.

My dad never hugged me, Wonkie.

I need to say provocative shit or else you'll just ignore me like my dad.
Old 06-28-2018, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Quote:
actually starting to think dinotriz is really a double-secret agent for the left

like no one is this dumb right
Old 06-28-2018, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Racism is a cultural attribute of every tribe except whites. You’ve been labotomized to accept unilateral disarmament. I myself am trying to get a Rube Goldberg to drop a piano on my son’s Vietnamese girlfriend

God bless
Old 06-28-2018, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

They won’t touch gay marriage. Abortion rights probably get rolled back to some extent

Not that anyone cares, but I think abortion should be legal but frowned upon