Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2022, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but I'm sure it could be lawyered up into something. If your boss asks you to do something on condition of keeping your job, and doing as your boss asks ends up seriously injuring you, could that not be considered a workplace injury? Especially if the vaccine is already either redundant or unsafe for you to take for some medical reason?
The vaccine saving lives. Get vaccinated.

Or maybe your name will be on this site soon. http://sorryantivaxxer.com

Supreme court says your body your decision on vaccines but not on abortions. Partisan as F.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ancient tiny hat pedo cult that runs the world requires you do some pedo shit to be inducted into power so they can, at any point if you’re disobedient to their cause or just no longer useful, blackmail you or destroy you. It’s all by design
Antisemitism isn't going to keep your boy Gaetz out of prison after he blatantly trafficked minors for sex.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:21 PM
Banned

Two things can be true.

The virus is real. The virus is engineered. Vaccines save lives. Vaccines kill, and hurt or severely injured few unfortunate people. The virus is evolving. The virus is here to stay. The vaccine and virus both interact with autoimmune disorders. Although it's probably better to get the vaccine then the virus. It's wrong to forcibly vaccinate people against their will. Forcibly vaccinating people may save some additional lives at the expense of a few. Etc...

Follow the logic and stop being shitlords.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Forcibly vaccinating people may save some additional lives at the expense of a few.
We're just trying to get to the point that this is a message they can say on the news without a revolution.

That's the whole conspiracy.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever see that doc "The Writer With No Hands"? If you have not, I reckon you will find it interesting and chilling
I haven’t, but I’ll check it out
Old 01-18-2022, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vaccine saving lives. Get vaccinated.

Or maybe your name will be on this site soon. http://sorryantivaxxer.com

Supreme court says your body your decision on vaccines but not on abortions. Partisan as F.
Abortion involves somebody else's body, the child's. And if you're gonna argue the covid vaccine prevents you from affecting other people's bodies, for one thing it DOESNT. They hardly work for shit based on all current data. According to every Israeli study, natural immunity from natural infection and recovery is far more durable and protective than any of the vaccines. Forcing this on employees is nightmarishly authoritarian and totally inconsistent with past policy, considering no employer has ever requried you get a flu shot, even though that also theoretically protects others and saves lives.

And no, I've already had covid and recovered. I'm not taking such a new and experimental vaccine for a disease that poses almost no danger to me or anyone around me. The risk\reward calculation is just completely retarded. If the vaccines start giving everyone heart failure and parkinson's disease in ten years, I'm gonna be glad that I chose to get mildly sick for a couple days instead.

I have no problem getting an MMR vaccine or a small pox vaccine or a viral meningitis vaccine because those were developed and tested for both efficacy and safety for YEARS, sometimes decades first. The covid vaccines were not. Do you understand the difference, and why my hesitation is perfectly scientifically grounded?
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-18-2022 at 01:51 PM..
Old 01-18-2022, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but I'm sure it could be lawyered up into something. If your boss asks you to do something on condition of keeping your job, and doing as your boss asks ends up seriously injuring you, could that not be considered a workplace injury? Especially if the vaccine is already either redundant or unsafe for you to take for some medical reason?
Ya, my insurance wanted to not cover my elbow and wrist surgery if they could pin it on my employer as a workplace injury

I have an option of working for a different employer, but it sounds like if I sustained the injury from working for them, they would be liable for paying for it
Old 01-18-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Abortion involves somebody else's body, the child's. And if you're gonna argue the covid vaccine prevents you from affecting other people's bodies, for one thing it DOESNT. They hardly work for shit based on all current data. According to every Israeli study, natural immunity from natural infection and recovery is far more durable and protective than any of the vaccines. Forcing this on employees is nightmarishly authoritarian and totally inconsistent with past policy, considering no employer has ever requried you get a flu shot, even though that also theoretically protects others and saves lives.

And no, I've already had covid and recovered. I'm not taking such a new and experimental vaccine for a disease that poses almost no danger to me or anyone around me. The risk\reward calculation is just completely retarded. If the vaccines start giving everyone heart failure and parkinson's disease in ten years, I'm gonna be glad that I chose to get mildly sick for a couple days instead.

I have no problem getting an MMR vaccine or a small pox vaccine or a viral meningitis vaccine because those were developed and tested for both efficacy and safety for YEARS, sometimes decades first. The covid vaccines were not. Do you understand the difference, and why my hesitation is perfectly scientifically grounded?
Imagine telling others it doesn't affect your body because it isn't an infectious disease and a vaccine can shorten this infection period if a break out case occurs or prevent the infection all together.

Then image telling others that you don't need the vaccine when your own immunity fades and continues to fade after 6 months after recover from Covid. Oh and ignoring the chance to have super immunity to Covid by having the virus and then later also getting the vaccine.

The mRNA vaccination research has been around for years and before the Covid Vaccine has been used in 2013 vaccines. The first human clinical trials using an mRNA vaccine against an infectious agent (rabies) began in 2013. Over the next few years, clinical trials of mRNA vaccines for a number of other viruses were started. mRNA vaccines for human use have been studied for infectious agents such as influenza, Zika virus, cytomegalovirus, and Chikungunya virus.
Old 01-18-2022, 02:39 PM
Banned

The flip side situation could be that if a healthcare provider did NOT have a vaccine mandate, and a patient with compromised immune system caught covid from an employee there and died, they might be liable for a lawsuit for not having a mandate for their employees

So might be a damned if you do, damned if you don’t, in regards to liability
Old 01-18-2022, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The flip side situation could be that if a healthcare provider did NOT have a vaccine mandate, and a patient with compromised immune system caught covid from an employee there and died, they might be liable for a lawsuit for not having a mandate for their employees

So might be a damned if you do, damned if you don’t, in regards to liability
That's one scenario where I can actually understand it. Healthcare workers already do have to get regular flu shots to protect patients, so at least they are being consistent.

My beef is that working down at joe blow office never required a flu shot, and covid (particularly omicron) is an extremely mild cold for most people, even *less* dangerous to children than the flu, and the vaccines for it are extremely young and unproven (and less proven every day as it turns out).

And yes botten I understand that mRNA technology itself has been around for all of eight years, but it's implementation with regard to covid itself is unique, it's a vaccine for covid, not for something else. And one of the men who actually developed the technology had serious concerns about using it *during* an active pandemic outbreak, because of the risk of mutation. You would normally stabilize a highly effective vaccine in a controlled population first before deploying it globally to the general public. With a vaccine this young being deployed broadly we're essentially all test subjects in what should be controlled clinical trials.
Closed Thread