Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2022, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

I just wanna know why these conspiracy theorists fixating on the dangers of rona have never fundamentally changed their lives over other things that have confirmed higher mortality rates. Like influenza, or streets named Martin Luther King blvd
Old 01-19-2022, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.science.org/content/arti...19-vaccination
https://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.co...tis-stratified

summary: If you are a male aged 12 to 30 and receive an mRNA vaccine, your chances of having myocarditis are roughly 1 in 3000 to 6000.

this isn't some antivax prop, it's science.org and the uk official data

would you advise your 18 year old son in the prime of his life and health to take a vaccine which has a 1 in 3-6000 chance of damaging his heart, perhaps permanently, to stave off a disease that for him personally presents very little risk?

should your son take one for the team?

you ever draw a four of a kind? that's 1 in 4164

48% of Democrat voters in that Rasmussen poll would put your son in jail for refusing to take that chance. Because we all need to get vaccinated over and over no matter what.

https://www.google.com/finance/quote...GxAe&window=5Y
Old 01-19-2022, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

What is myocarditis risk from coronavirus itself?

Not that I even know what myocarditis is

And no I wouldn’t. I would laugh.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-19-2022, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.science.org/content/arti...19-vaccination
https://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.co...tis-stratified

summary: If you are a male aged 12 to 30 and receive an mRNA vaccine, your chances of having myocarditis are roughly 1 in 3000 to 6000.

this isn't some antivax prop, it's science.org and the uk official data

would you advise your 18 year old son in the prime of his life and health to take a vaccine which has a 1 in 3-6000 chance of damaging his heart, perhaps permanently, to stave off a disease that for him personally presents very little risk?

should your son take one for the team?

you ever draw a four of a kind? that's 1 in 4164

48% of Democrat voters in that Rasmussen poll would put your son in jail for refusing to take that chance. Because we all need to get vaccinated over and over no matter what.

https://www.google.com/finance/quote...GxAe&window=5Y
The thing that irks me is that as a medical professional, even if you got the ratio of side effects wrong, let’s say you said the rate of myocarditis is 1 in 60,000, you could still have your medical license threatened and be possibly be de-platformed from social media for creating vaccine hesitancy

That means people do not really have informed consent, if the very real concern for misinformation has made any discussion of side effects impossible
Old 01-19-2022, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not that I even know what myocarditis is

And no I wouldn’t. I would laugh.
Covid can damage the heart as well

Myocarditis I believe is inflammation of the heart. It can be life threatening. It supposedly also can cause permanent damage but also may not have lasting damage from what I heard in passing
Old 01-19-2022, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That means people do not really have informed consent, if the very real concern for misinformation has made any discussion of side effects impossible
This is the worst thing about it.

I understand it. People are sheep. If you start putting out info that the vaccine is causing issues it will cause massive hesitancy. Even if that info is true.

So it was suppressed. I don't think it was a global conspiracy, it was independent actors with the same idea. Like Fauci who intentionally downplayed concerns and started calling people 'fringe'. It's right there in his emails. He took a respected and practicing virologist and smeared him on purpose to improve vaccine uptake. He actually wrote let's smear this guy. If you search there's an overwhelming narrative by respected medical professionals and scientist who are genuinely afraid for their livelihoods for even questioning the dogma, no matter how thorough their methods.

Understanding why doesn't make it right.

I'm not pro or against vaccines, I'm pro effective and safe methods of treatment given the information available. I'm pro safe vaccines and anti unsafe ones. I have some idiot on the news channel telling me how safe it is and she's just repeating words from the government and I have no data for myself. I'm a very healthy guy, I never get the flu, I eat my vegetables and my blood pressure is awesome. What's the risk to me from getting Covid? What's the risk for an adverse vaccine effect?

Importantly, what is the benefit to society as a whole from me taking that risk? Because I am willing to sacrifice for the tribe...but that much. I'm not required to be a saint or a martyr. But if I'm going to take a chance on getting a stroke, I would like some data. So I can make an informed decision.
Old 01-19-2022, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

American self immolation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2022, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great question! And I would love to have a reliable answer for you but unfortunately being hospitalized for myocarditis and testing positive for covid was counted the same as getting sick with covid and then developing myocarditis later. Or not. I'm not sure because I can't find reliable data, perhaps because people are scared to post it.
Old 01-22-2022, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-22-2022, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Isn't Jim Jordan that guy that helped that guy diddle kids?
Closed Thread