Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate that you took the time to fish out each of those specific quotes. I still don't know what you're talking about (you'll probably quote that last sentence and quip something really clever like "I know you don't! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]"

I also still think you don't know what "tautology" means and just used that word to sound cool.
One of us doesn't, that's for sure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2022, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Now that the orange m&m is demi-sexual inclusive, pan-romantic, things will get better.

Before, so many people saw those innocent, wholesome m&m ads where they went sledding or whatever and though "HEY I HATE QUEERS!!!", but now they won't.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cant tell you how many times Ive heard young, intelligent people say, "i dont use adblock becaus I like to support creators".

its like holy shit they figured out how to make us suck our own dicks.
It was a dream to suck my own dick. Now my back is broken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2022, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Google ninja jidion to see the leaders of genz have a corperate legal discuss the dispute over streamer defamation.

We live in the bladerunner universe already.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of us doesn't, that's for sure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saying that being opposed to abortion is conservative is not a tautology, yet you called it one.

Respond in more than one sentence and\or sentence fragment.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saying that being opposed to abortion is conservative is not a tautology, yet you called it one.

Respond in more than one sentence and\or sentence fragment.
I'll PM you, this is becoming a distraction.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-22-2022, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Liberals had the right idea up until they started advocating total freedom, which seems paradoxical but it's not. They say you should have the freedom to inject heroin all day if you want, but injecting heroin all day actually robs you of freedom. You become a slave. So much of leftist political and social thought these days ignores this.

They insist that women who are clambering for the top of the foodchain at their local hellish office job until they're too old to have children are happier and more liberated than women who choose to be mothers. It's misery masquerading as liberation and it keeps fooling generation after generation.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Liberals had the right idea up until they started advocating total freedom, which seems paradoxical but it's not. They say you should have the freedom to inject heroin all day if you want, but injecting heroin all day actually robs you of freedom. You become a slave. So much of leftist political and social thought these days ignores this.

They insist that women who are clambering for the top of the foodchain at their local hellish office job until they're too old to have children are happier and more liberated than women who choose to be mothers. It's misery masquerading as liberation and it keeps fooling generation after generation.
Having the option is nice.
Old 01-22-2022, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having the option is nice.
Yes and they already have the option. The left keeps rebooting the cadavers of old civil rights struggles, because their entire political identity is based on grievance and virtuous liberation. They simply have no argument anymore. Get a stupid fuckin ID and you can vote, it takes almost no time. Stop pretending you're MLK because you have to go down to the DMV for an hour like everybody else.
Closed Thread