Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2022, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I make no defense of what I see as center-right California neoliberals who would throw all the homeless in a meat grinder.
No we would throw them into goverment institutions that the democrat party got rid of because their entire goal is to create chaos so they can get bailouts for their corperations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am tired of this culture war nonsense constantly eating up all the oxygen in this glorious clown forum
It's not a culture war, the war is between corporations and the people, it always has been and will be until we take back this country.

The corperations are a part of both parties, the people are a part of NO PARTIES why do they insist on burning the party logo into their skin???
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-31-2022 at 04:14 PM..
Old 01-31-2022, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No we would throw them into goverment institutions that the democrat party got rid of because their entire goal is to create chaos so they can get bailouts for their corperations.
I don't know if I can clearly outline their goals, but sounds like business as usual for the capitalist democratic party

It's a shame California is so mismanaged, ethically.... agriculuturally... ecologically...

I heard a pretty cool hypothetical by Robert Evans of Behind the Bastards that details how the State of Jefferson breaking away could be a huge catalyst of real mass civil unrest leading to war
Old 01-31-2022, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you still desperately trying to change the subject to civic nationalists when Jib specifically brought up white nationalists?
Mostly because I enjoy it. Let’s do some math

27% of Hispanics voted Republican in the last election, 12% of blacks voted for Trump. If we multiply by their population that’s close to 35 million votes total. Not even doing other non-white races here

…35 million votes for the party of majority white nationalists who want them out the country. The party that wants to throw 35 million votes in the garbage can because yay racism
Old 01-31-2022, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
12% of blacks voted for Trump.
I wonder why almost ninety percent of black voters supported the other guy.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Despite his election defeat, President Donald Trump can boast a success that has intrigued pollsters - he was more popular with ethnic minority voters than in 2016. Some might find this surprising given that his critics so accused him of racism and Islamophobia. Trump denies the charges and has accused Democrats of taking African Americans voters for granted.

The Republican president gained six percentage points among black men, and five percentage points among Hispanic women. It means some voters changed their minds, after either not voting or voting for another candidate in 2016”
Old 01-31-2022, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2022, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why don't you explain that? Like seriously, explain it in like... let's say more than 20 words? Maybe like, several sentences, maybe even a paragraph?
Old 01-31-2022, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you explain that? Like seriously, explain it in like... let's say more than 20 words? Maybe like, several sentences, maybe even a paragraph?
Libtards can only think in talking points and sound bites
Old 01-31-2022, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Takes a lot of courage to walk away. Half the country’s white people hate you, and 90% of your own race hates you

Horza: why don’t more blacks just walk away? Oh I dunno…
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-31-2022, 04:44 PM
Banned

"I want all of the groceries in one bag, but I don't want the bag to be heavy"

Last time I posted an enormous diatribe, with sources, certain forums right wing types and a politically unidentifiable person spent an awful lot of time coming up with reasons not to read the whole thing
Closed Thread