Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 02:29 PM
Aviak

No one in Awakened knew, except all your runners you had that even the fraps shows.

Yep no one.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Naggy scenario is completely different. We were about to pull Naggy when a guild member who was not on our raid or in mumble logged in his cleric to check ragefire and got FTE. Our leadership made a mistake by killing Naggy, even though that player wasn't even a part of our kill force, and we payed for it.

Now let's consider the last Vulak, Hijal jumped the line and got a Vulak FTE for a foot race. No one on our side knew this happened other than the Detoxx spam concede messages that happen on every Vulak (since we've had like what the last 10 Vulaks?). For you to say a guild should be suspended over that is laughable. If you really want a foot race jumpstart to count as tracker fte with a suspension you're insane. Wake up.
As an outside observer to this lunacy. About 20 people at the start line of that race knew he had a head start. Half of them were in your guild. So the whole "We didn't know" argument isn't going to work on this one. I don't care either way. You guys are all being insane right now with the raiding environment on P99.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

The fraps shows you most people were probably like WTF? Why did he leave so early and questioning whether it was a lag delay, legitimate FTE or anything else. Quite trying to fit a mistake to your agenda.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

I agree Gimp, I doubt anyone would try that as a legitimate tactic.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fraps shows you most people were probably like WTF? Why did he leave so early and questioning whether it was a lag delay, legitimate FTE or anything else. Quite trying to fit a mistake to your agenda.
You aren't going to get a 4 second head starts on foot races for mobs like Vulak. Everything about racing on this server got min/maxed by great players in VP in Kunark. There would be no one questioning what he was doing until the point they kept seeing him go North. Everyone is either bind sight or watching a screen share. There is never a situation where 15 to 20 people lag at the same time and one person sees an early spawn unless those other 15 to 20 people are all AFK. Which no one is AFK if they are waiting on Vulak.

This is the time you all ask yourselves. IN BOTH GUILDS. Why are we doing this ? Just rotate the mobs already and make everyone happier and healthier.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Honestly I wasn't there so I don't know but in the cluster fuck of everything going on I'd say maybe 80-90% of the people there for both guilds didn't know what was happening. When someone head starts a few seconds ahead of you and the mob actually spawns you start to question...WTF, how did he get ahead or know it was going to spawn? Some point straight to cheating right off the bat, some think desync/lag issues, some know what happened.

If you didn't directly watch it happen, you probably didn't know what to believe because people were probably spamming "Your cheating, your using showEQ, etc." If I wasn't directly watching and I was spamming with all those tells I'd say shut the fuck up and let's kill it and sort it out after.

I think the constant push for suspension to suit your agenda of free mobs is stupid though. You only see one guild here constantly complaining. Guess who it is.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

He probably knows he illegally got the FTE and hoped no one would notice. 2 free Vulaks is a pretty good bargain for anyone who there. You MIGHT of picked up one Vulak, instead youll get 2. Asking for every decent raid mob for the next 10 days based on one guys decision is pretty stupid if you ask me. Especially when you were only going to MAYBE net 1 Vulak. Sounds like someone wants free loot.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Naggy scenario is completely different. We were about to pull Naggy when a guild member who was not on our raid or in mumble logged in his cleric to check ragefire and got FTE. Our leadership made a mistake by killing Naggy, even though that player wasn't even a part of our kill force, and we payed for it.

Now let's consider the last Vulak, Hijal jumped the line and got a Vulak FTE for a foot race. No one on our side knew this happened other than the Detoxx spam concede messages that happen on every Vulak (since we've had like what the last 10 Vulaks?). For you to say a guild should be suspended over that is laughable. If you really want a foot race jumpstart to count as tracker fte with a suspension you're insane. Wake up.

So the 8 FTE runners you had staring at the door in first person ready to run staring desperately at a screenshare somehow didn't notice the skeleton illusioned bard running 7 full seconds before anyone else did..? And don't tell me "bind sight" - since at least 4 of your runners were monks and can't bind sight?

Anything past the entrance line is considered a tracker until they return to the line. This is not news to anyone. Your runner knowingly, and willingly engaged a mob while being past the starting line. Regardless of if your entire guild knew it, one person knew it, or the entire server knew it. The rules are clear - if you are past the line you are considered a tracker and illegible for FTE.

So let's consider this -- as you put it:
Awakened willingly killed a mob that they had knowingly disqualified themselves from by acquiring tracker FTE. Politics, past, and future aside - these are the stone cold facts.

The punishment for tracker FTE/kill is not a concede - it's a suspension.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing was in said in mumble until the race was over and an officer said "let me review the fraps detoxx sent." I mean look a the youtube link you guys are spamming. It is two fraps edited together. Do you really think that type of definitive proof is available immediately after a race? It took well over a day for that video to surface and to act like some nefarious intent to skirt the rules when it simply didn't happen. The fact is if Detoxx didn't ask for a concession every single week it would be far easier to take his word on it.

Another thing. You guys should consider if the two week concession thing is worth giving up. Aftermath has had to give up far more "next two spawns" than anyone else on this server. If that goes away you could see far worse results. Consider this.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Are Hjial and Hyjal the same person?
Closed Thread