Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bleh thats poor taste lite, people talk shit, that's how this works... you pick a team and you talk shit, whatever is said on elfsim1999 does not matter outside of said elfsim

let this man rip ffs
miss ya smeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
good lord guido is a monster
Old 12-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure why people seem so shocked by this, Lite has always been an over immersed weirdo without the ability to separate the game and real world.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:57 PM
Banned

This is a rexx thread, not a lite thread

lets try to focus on making fun of rexx for buying a human being and loving her, and pretending she will love him back.
Old 12-30-2015, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Trying to prove your point just makes you look more like an over immersed weirdo retard.
Old 12-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rexx was a really nice guy. I got to know him in Red Dawn and then outside EQ a bit in league and on aim. He was level headed, always willing to help other people, and was just w cool down to earth dude. He enjoyed EverQuest but hated the toxicity of this server and how it went beyond simple trolling. He had tons of opportunities to jump ship from RD when we were being shit on and penetrated from all sides, but never did. RIP.
That's right. We waited until our fearless leader jumped ship leaving everyone out to dry.

!!!!

#stillmadaboutreddawn2yearslater
Old 12-30-2015, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's right. We waited until our fearless leader jumped ship leaving everyone out to dry.

!!!!

#stillmadaboutreddawn2yearslater
In chess its considerable dishonorable to continue playing when you're down material at the tournament level. Pretty much the same thing here. The guild with the exp nerf had reached the point where it was fifteen people logging in who felt too guilty to leave and further their characters but yet all wanted to. Was no point in continuing hence the surrender.
Old 12-30-2015, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

i like how no one plays the game anymore, we just log into the forums and try to get each other banned or to make them feel so shitty about themselves they commit suicide IRL

happy new year

RIP REXX
Old 12-30-2015, 01:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like how no one plays the game anymore, we just log into the forums and try to get each other banned or to make them feel so shitty about themselves they commit suicide IRL

happy new year

RIP REXX
i log on for 20 hours a day and yell at reebz the entire time
Old 12-30-2015, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

happy new year

RIP REXX
this is a good post, then i look at your avatar and fucking cringe
Old 12-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a good post, then i look at your avatar and fucking cringe
Lmao