Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Not sure why people even want to rile up that old shit. BDA has done the most sane thing and moved to a server that is less classic but a lot more sane.
Good on them, really, if you want to raid in somewhat classic Everquest, its the way to go apparently. I know Swish has a hard-on for BDA, but they are the ones making the smart play here.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

Swish might off himself now that BDA is gone
Old 05-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wishful thinking.
Addiction (Officer) EQ Mayong - 2009-2010
Wudan (Member) EQ Rallos Zek - 2003-2004
Elven Crusaders (Officer) EQ Rallos Zek - 2000-2003
Old 05-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or he might he might live longer now. He can take this opportunity to go for a walk or wash his hands. Bedsores and salmonella have been known to kill.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Kobold

It's almost like people play a game to have fun, and if they aren't having fun, they go somewhere else.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

I tried looking around the forums but couldn't find any proof one way or the other.
since core bda members are playing on that server will bda be disbanding on blue?
Old 05-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried looking around the forums but couldn't find any proof one way or the other.
since core bda members are playing on that server will bda be disbanding on blue?
Omg stop stalking bda Baler, you're such a psychopath...have a bath or something looool
Old 05-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Won't be disbanding just going much more casual I think
Old 05-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a great opportunity for the new officers to step up and tell us about the new look BDA.
BDA will either force Awakened and Aftermath, particularly the former lately, to stop gobbling up everything on the server. How you ask? Don't be surprised to see more go to Phinny. So from my position, you can make fun of BDA all you want, but the more guilds get a taste of how fruitless this whole thing is and how this miasma of egos is a fucking tasteless joke, the less A/A get to lord over. Choke em out. "There are no handouts on p99 or whatever bullshit A/A want to spew." That's cool. It's funny. Class R was against a variance reduction cause they were afraid that their little piece of the pie would get gobbled up. They were right. Shorter big name windows = more free time to go raid the rest. VS going three days just fucked the rest of the server cause it's not on same timeline as ToV on resets. It's a game after all. Pretty soon it will be a dick swinging contest of 2. So from my position Swish LOLBDAWINS. They woke us up.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

There's a lot more than 3 that have followed suit in the past few days. A lot more.
Closed Thread