Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 12:02 PM
Banned

I was gonna post Abner: 1 Cukshaik: 0 but the latter doesn't even see it so the former gets at least 2.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL ok now I get it. I am arguing with a stupid kid. That's the internet for ya!

Get back to me in a bout 20 years. Maybe you'll have a clue by then. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see my post went way over your head, either that or you're too stupid to think of something to respond with.

It's called sarcasm. I am not a child. We are playing an emulated version of classic Everquest, not League of Legends.

I know that you're an idiot, and I've made that clear. You've made it clear that you are an idiot, but also that you have no idea of that obvious truth. I mean, you made a post telling me to "stop posting" but you can't help but "respond" to everything I say. You're not even saying anything with your responses, so you truly have issues.

In twenty years huh...as if age is something other than a number. There are ten year olds who are smart, and ten year olds who are dumb. You can say the same thing about a person of ANY age. Ignoramus. Keep calling people kids to make yourself feel better. You'll still be a retard at the end of the day however.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was gonna post Abner: 1 Cukshaik: 0 but the latter doesn't even see it so the former gets at least 2.
You were going to post, or you did post? No wonder you agree with Abner, you're just as dumb.
Old 01-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cukshaik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were going to post, or you did post? No wonder you agree with Abner, you're just as dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cukshaik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see my post went way over your head, either that or you're too stupid to think of something to respond with.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:30 PM
Banned

If you have nothing to say, don't hit reply.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:49 PM
Banned

^
Worst reading comprehension in the entirety of these forums. That's saying a lot.
If Lron and HBB had a baby raised by alarti and eccezan it'd be more desirable than you right now.

We all get it. You're stupid.

It's your turn to get it now.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Kobold

Lol cukshaik is such a faggot its almost too good to be true. Cukshaik, you should honestly go kill yourself. Hop in the bathtub and blow your tiny brains out
Old 01-20-2014, 11:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt1stClassPerkerwood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol cukshaik is such a faggot its almost too good to be true. Cukshaik, you should honestly go kill yourself. Hop in the bathtub and blow your tiny brains out
Oh c'mon now don't give him any stupid ideas. He obviously has some issues.

Cukshaik just hang in there. Things will get better eventually. I'd advise staying off internet forums. Go get some exercise. Maybe see a counselor. Pay more attention in school and apply yourself.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:06 PM
Aviak

This is like the casual scum of trolling and flaming.

"You're stupid!"
"No, you!"
"Retard!"
"Am not!"
"Yuh huh."
"Nuh uh!"
"Shut up dummy head."
"No, you!"
etc...
Old 01-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like the casual scum of trolling and flaming.

"You're stupid!"
"No, you!"
"Retard!"
"Am not!"
"Yuh huh."
"Nuh uh!"
"Shut up dummy head."
"No, you!"
etc...
You're stupid

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Closed Thread