Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not interested in your ignorant buffoonery

Show me one example of a change of kinds

Show me one example of coherent and intelligent genetic code coming about completely by random chaotic chance from a mutation

Just give me one. They've been trying with fruitflies now for years. Countless generations of fruit flies. Guess what. still all fruit flies. Sure, you'll get some random mis-happen mutations that serve no purpose. Still genetically fruit flies.
Bacteria resistant to antibiotics, dummy.

like are you trying to argue that religion is better at proving something than science? like thats what you're trying to do here on this everquest forum? wat?
Old 09-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

like are you trying to argue that religion is better at proving something than science? like thats what you're trying to do here on this everquest forum? wat?
More facts, less ad-hominem. Stop being so self absorbed.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Kobold

So ...you're saying we ARE the special ones?

We're fucked. Someone should really tell god that he made a big ass mistake.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What did those bacteria change into? What are they now?
Old 09-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Maybe he realizes that, I mean we did kill Jesus Christ. No wonder the holocaust happened.... LOL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the Sun stops giving the earth a constant flow of new energy we can talk about entropy.
Our galaxy is not a closed system

You're aware of this right?

The sun causes Evolution? Really?

How does the sun write complex genetic code. Explain

The 2nd law of thermodynamics is a law that governs the entire universe. You agree?
Sarnak

I don't know why I found that so funny.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:

That bacteria becomes something new or is it still just bacteria?
Old 09-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Again, it doesn't fall on the unbeliever to provide any kind of proof as to the origins of the universe or the afterlife. We're not the ones making those claims. The responsibility is yours to provide concrete, undeniable evidence that there is an omnipotent creator of the universe and that dismissing the work of every biologist, cosmologist, and physicist is somehow a rational thing to do.

The Big Questions are still unanswered. We're not attempting to answer them, though we hope some day we can - we're just saying the answers religion gives are anti-intellectual, anti-historical, and not worth more than a moment's consideration.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, it doesn't fall on the unbeliever to provide any kind of proof as to the origins of the universe or the afterlife. We're not the ones making those claims. The responsibility is yours to provide concrete, undeniable evidence that there is an omnipotent creator of the universe and that dismissing the work of every biologist, cosmologist, and physicist is somehow a rational thing to do.

The Big Questions are still unanswered. We're not attempting to answer them, though we hope some day we can - we're just saying the answers religion gives are anti-intellectual, anti-historical, and not worth more than a moment's consideration.
Actually it does in a thread like this. The burden of proof is on you.
Closed Thread