Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You'd think Prince would have doctors that provided him with prescription scripts for real Vicodin or hell, even better! Why would Prince be gobbling Vicodins? SMH.
He did. But he started his opioid use illegally in the 80's for stage fright. He had the worst stage fright anyone in the biz had ever seen. Was big on dilaudid back then I think he mostly stayed away from heroin and street drugs.

His recent run had him in rehab and detoxed. He was in "treatment" just before he died. This involves cutting off legal prescriptions. You can't prescribe opioids to an addict lawfully.

They found a stash of stuff and with fentanyl as the cause of death without having a fentanyl prescription, we know he exited rehab and scored some Vicodin trying to balance out what he thought was dope sickness. Goes that way a lot these days. Whether you start with a script or have access to prescribed opioids is irrelevant once you begin letting treatment steer you around helping lead you to bad decisions. There's always a panic followed by poorly obtained opioids through some shady dealer in an effort to get well.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 02-06-2018 at 01:57 AM..
Old 02-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He did. But he started his opioid use illegally in the 80's for stage fright. He had the worst stage fright anyone in the biz had ever seen. Was big on dilaudid back then I think he mostly stayed away from heroin and street drugs.

His recent run had him in rehab and detoxed. He was in "treatment" just before he died. This involves cutting off legal prescriptions. You can't prescribe opioids to an addict lawfully.

They found a stash of stuff and with fentanyl as the cause of death without having a fentanyl prescription, we know he exited rehab and scored some Vicodin trying to balance out what he thought was dope sickness. Goes that way a lot these days. Whether you start with a script or have access to prescribed opioids is irrelevant once you begin letting treatment steer you around helping lead you to bad decisions. There's always a panic followed by poorly obtained opioids through some shady dealer in an effort to get well.
Ahhh ok that makes a lot of sense. Damn that's fucked up.

Speaking of Dilaudid, I had a kidney stone about a year ago and was given Dilaudid, respect to the power of that pain medication holy shit! That was the worst pain I have ever experienced, ever. I thought I was dying. It was the first one I ever had. That pain knocked me to the floor and had me praying to a god I never believed in rofl.

I drove myself to the hospital, then had to wait in a line at the "emergency" room, waiting for my turn to give my information. I couldn't even sit in the wheelchair they plopped me in while waiting, the pain had me crumpled on my knees on the floor.

This security guard came over and started to grab my arms and told me to get back in the chair while waiting, and I nearly exploded on him to get his fucking hands off me. It amazes me how protocol is to be followed at all times even when it's not possible to do so in places like that. I crawled back up into the wheel chair. lol.

I thought it was a burst appendix turns out it was a kidney stone! Stayed a night in the hospital and pissed the little jagged piece of glass-like stone out my pecker that morning. Glad I passed it within 24 hours or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Last edited by Lhancelot; 02-06-2018 at 01:04 PM..
Old 02-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Banned

Makes you wonder 🤔 about the rash of celebrity deaths over the last 5 years

Versus party hard rock stars in their 70s still alive
Old 02-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh ok that makes a lot of sense. Damn that's fucked up.

Speaking of Dilaudid, I had a kidney stone about a year ago and was given Dilaudid, respect to the power of that pain medication holy shit! That was the worst pain I have ever experienced, ever. I thought I was dying. It was the first one I ever had. That pain knocked me to the floor and had me praying to a god I never believed in rofl.

I drove myself to the hospital, then had to wait in a line at the "emergency" room, waiting for my turn to give my information. I couldn't even sit in the wheelchair they plopped me in while waiting, the pain had me crumpled on my knees on the floor.

This security guard came over and started to grab my arms and told me to get back in the chair while waiting, and I nearly exploded on him to get his fucking hands off me. It amazes me how protocol is to be followed at all times even when it's not possible to do so in places like that. I crawled back up into the wheel chair. lol.

I thought it was a burst appendix turns out it was a kidney stone! Stayed a night in the hospital and pissed the little jagged piece of glass-like stone out my pecker that morning. Glad I passed it within 24 hours or so.
Here's an artist's re-enactment of those events:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's an artist's re-enactment of those events:

lol. literally an artist's re-enactment.

I was on dilaudid last year after surgery. I was unimpressed because I didn't really get high. I just got sleeepy and YES it took away pain, but I wanted to get fucked up too.

Still, it was pretty addictive.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Banned

i was getting it piped in thru the IV tube dude. I felt a fairly intense, semi-pleasurable rush then just like blanket sleepiness.

I think I just don't have the personality that appreciates downers. Boring 2meme
Old 02-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Banned

well i had my fun with the psychedelics and stims.

opiates weren't my cuppa tee during my drug abuse days. (17-24)
Old 02-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

More annoying is that if you decide to leave you can't.

I developed a lifequest from an experience like that. I just want to be able to say I was admitted to a hospital and then checked myself out without seeing a doctor. Its going to involve a lot of anabolic steroid use and training, but eventually I'll be able to walk in and out of a US hospital and knock out 5 tryhards blocking the door.

There was a guy trying to stand up during a cocaine overdose. His heart was in terrible shape and he kept signalling it. They just treated him like shit and kept telling him to be seated despite the fact his heart needed to stand up. After that, the lifequest was on. I'll take an arrest warrant risk to prove a point that you CAN walk into a hospital and decide on your own that you don't need treatment and leave.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

oh i should mention its only city hospitals.

go out to the suburbs or a smaller hospital and you can do whatever you want. stand up, sit down, AND leave if you want. they dont care. the concentration camp shit is reserved for major city hospitals. .unlawful detention is unamerican.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

WTF dystopia is this, do you guys live in Megacity One?

I thought that was just some stupid scribbles by some bored British punks!
Closed Thread