Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
zheta is actually super entertaining don't make assumptions

she does the casting moves alongside her characters sometimes!
I know nothing about her. Nothing personal just my experience as someone that watches a shitload of Twitch.
Old 06-21-2016, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish do you finger your butthole when masturbating to BDA streams? Curious if you're into that prostate bottom action.
Don't bash dat prostate stimulation till you try it #justsaiyn
Old 06-22-2016, 01:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshan Evanstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turn nameplates off while streaming, Ive gotten multiple tells from people asking me all kinds of monk questions. Stop it.
Hahahah sorry pal. These things happen I'm not the only one that occasionally streams our raids :P
Old 06-22-2016, 05:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshan Evanstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turn nameplates off while streaming, Ive gotten multiple tells from people asking me all kinds of monk questions. Stop it.
Shits classic. Top monks on live would get inundated with tells from other monks regarding pulling strats on bosses (mostly in Planes of Power era)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-22-2016, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish do you finger your butthole when masturbating to BDA streams? Curious if you're into that prostate bottom action.
why would i watch people RMTing for items, and doing safe things in their own safe instances? sounds horribly boring
Old 06-22-2016, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would i watch people RMTing for items, and doing safe things in their own safe instances? sounds horribly boring
You'd rather spend all day complaining about it.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would i watch people playing everquest? sounds horribly boring
Old 06-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd rather spend all day complaining about it.
...you'd rather spend all day complaining about me, apparently.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:29 AM
Skeleton

1-59 p99 is fun. Raiding on p99 is beyond horrid.
There actually isn't even a word in the dictionary that can describe how horrible it is.
If I were to take one look in the raid forum section I would literally puke.
If your looking to raid without drama and without 9 million rules then the phinny server is where ya need to be.

For anybody saying it is EQLite...
The raid encounter mobs are buffed up(ie 40% melee mitigation & 40% spell mitigation) and depending on the encounter your resists/saves are lowered when you engage. An encounter example I had, Real world Aaryonar(not a instance) took 45min to kill from engage with 38ish people and it was a clean kill. If that is considered EQLite then by all means you can have your EQFat.
Not only normal raid encounters but even mobs that *could* be solo'ed or duoed on live originally can not be. IE: Drusella Sathir has a mitigation buff.

Also you are not dinging 60 overnight.. This isn't a "just login and you will be given everything server".
The XP here solo is slower then P99 but quicker grouping if it's a well made group. Also mobs/npcs here con much lower then on p99, so you have to always kill mobs very close to your lvl. A lvl54 is lightblue to a 60 on phinny. You will always need to GROUP up plus have a enchanter for charm dps plus chain pull 2-3 mobs at once if you want to get the xp bar to move 55+ at a reasonable rate. If I recall correctly, grinding 57-58 in a seb juggs group with a enchanter charmed pet dps and NONSTOP chain pulls still took over 9hours.

You get your non contested instances and you can also do contested real world dps race encounters(Real FFA).
Since late December I have raided and COMPLETED naggy, vox, phinny, hate, fear, all sky islands, VS (real and spawned), faydedar, severilous, talendor, gorenaire, trakanon(real and spawned), all of VP including pharadar, tunare, lord yelinak, dain, vindi, tormax, statue, idol, aow, dozekar, vulak. Just ST to go. I'v done this raiding only 2-3 days a week on a scheduled time.
No bat phones, never had to be on call for a target, never had to stay up late or log in early, Also never had to read and follow ridiculous raid rules on a forum.
I never could even have attempted half of these targets on p99 yet alone all them multiple times. If you never raided these targets or are looking to raid more then the rules on p99 let ya then you should give the phinny server a try, or you can continue to raid on p99 and have fun with sirken and rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiewoowoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No bat phones, never had to be on call for a target, never had to stay up late or log in early, Also never had to read and follow ridiculous raid rules on a forum.
I get that in my guild on p99. Sounds like you chose badly.
Closed Thread