Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats the point here, civilians always die in war. 300 is a small number in comparison to the iraq/afgan wars.
pretty sure he establishing a moral equivalency by showin that obama is as apathetic bout blowing up children as republicans (and apparently you too) and so therefore it is cool and normal and also "libtards" *flashes a nice pair of air quotes with a exaggerated face-scrunching wink and a bounce while biting her tongue turned sideways* are super hypocrites.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure he establishing a moral equivalency by showin that obama is as apathetic bout blowing up children as republicans (and apparently you too) and so therefore it is cool and normal and also "libtards" *flashes a nice pair of air quotes with a exaggerated face-scrunching wink and a bounce while biting her tongue turned sideways* are super hypocrites.
still going over my head. Context seems to point not to moral equivalence but to attempt to separate Obama as a standalone evil president that killed 300 civilians with his own hand on purpose. It's a pretty weak slight. Like the current president.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats the point here, civilians always die in war. 300 is a small number in comparison to the iraq/afgan wars.
the percentage of civilian deaths increased by 7% once obama became president.

#hippies
#antiwar
#moralhighground

#waitaminuet

#trump is the most peaceful president of our parents lifetime!
Old 07-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2018, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the percentage of civilian deaths increased by 7% once obama became president.
So the fact that civilians died during the Bush years doesn't matter to you? As far as a quick google search goes, civs are still dying in Afgan as we speak under the Trump admin- in fact more afgan civs were killed in trumps first year in office than Obamas. You are heavily biased and unobjective, and I no longer care about your opinion.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
So the fact that civilians died during the Bush years doesn't matter to you? As far as a quick google search goes, civs are still dying in Afgan as we speak under the Trump admin- in fact more afgan civs were killed in trumps first year in office than Obamas. You are heavily biased and unobjective, and I no longer care about your opinion.
nono no

what Im saying is that the civilian body count by way of the American military goes up when liberals are in the white house contrary to what they'd want you to believe.

also the number of deaths in afganastan are isis related and come from suicide attacks not american bombs.

Reminder ISIS came out of the obamas administrations reduction in spending in iraq.

also I voted for obama in 2008 also I voted for democrats in the previous elections. and have never once voted for a republican candidate. So put that in your bias and smoke it.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nono no

what Im saying is that the civilian body count by way of the American military goes up when liberals are in the white house contrary to what they'd want you to believe.

also the number of deaths in afganastan are isis related and come from suicide attacks not american bombs.

Reminder ISIS came out of the obamas administrations reduction in spending in iraq.

also I voted for obama in 2008 also I voted for democrats in the previous elections. and have never once voted for a republican candidate. So put that in your bias and smoke it.
trump derangement syndrome! Ha Ha!
Old 07-19-2018, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for subscribing to ideal mate facts!

never voted for Obama; did vote for Trump. very competitive BMI.
Bush or Kerry
Old 07-19-2018, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Bush or Kerry
bush and I'd do it again. kerry has monster face.
Old 07-19-2018, 02:06 PM
Banned

I'd vote for bush again. Right after Trumps impeachment. Too bad Bush Sr still aint alive.

Honestly, I'd prefer Putin was our president to Trump right now. Even though he's only 5'6''.

No I don't have TDS. I'm just a hateful sociopath who dislikes loser incel cucks and think they are bad roll models for our children.
Closed Thread