Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do this if you have a residence you can keep hidden or defend and feed yourself with until things stabilize.

I for one will just yank out silver and gold teeth from the antifa militants and retire from the city wars a rich man.
Are these Antifa Americans? Troubling.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:48 PM
Banned

No matter wtf is going on -- people need gas..prices are a bit lower now than normal on ExxonMobile. Maybe you heard -- but they recently had an ex-CEO become Secretary of State. He probably did his own company a solid or two. Before finally Trump had to let him go to not let Tillerson completely off the hook for all his arrogant statements. He frequently casted himself as somehow above Trump and only putting up with him and this whole media thing.

Facebook stock plummeted 24% today BTW. Either its a good time to buy in, or it's a sign of still worse decline to come. I don't really know the tech industry well enough to tell which.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 07-25-2018 at 10:55 PM..
Old 07-25-2018, 10:54 PM
Banned

ATTN: This was Bernie Sanders's economic plan. Congratulations those of you that withheld your vote for $hillary.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2018, 10:56 PM
Banned

Well shit, the market always goes through an adjustment period. We will find other buyers.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 10217

Maybe not the prettiest Latina chick in the world, but she looks a lot better when you select a non-troll photo. She's probably still at very least, the top 5 most bangable people in the House of Congress.

The media, while hostile, is a little scared to just go all out on Cortez because:

1) She is pro-identity politics, so she is not as threatening as say, some old white jew that says we have taken identity politics too far.

2) She could be around in the Congress for another 30 years or more. They don't want to alienate her too badly before knowing for sure she can't be worked in some way...which she probably can.

3) The media inherently loves young people.
Democratic congressman says the media is making Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez into a ‘deity’

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...z-into-a-deity

Hey you might want to just make sure you aren't just being totally played by the media.
Old 07-25-2018, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well shit, the market always goes through an adjustment period. We will find other buyers.
Just rejoice this is a major step forward in wealth and economic prosparity for americans...

or you know, maybe bernie sanders was full of shit.

Either way it doesnt matter, the big takeaway is: if you withheld your vote for Hillary, and all the left shamed you for electing trump, go ahead and stick this in their faces and tell them you may not like the man that did it, but he did what youve wanted to be done for a lonnnnnng time.
Old 07-25-2018, 11:01 PM
Banned

The media is just trying to be clever and make her out to be some kind of Mao, potentially. But if she behaves herself they will probably let her represent "young idealistic" people.
Old 07-25-2018, 11:06 PM
Orc

She cute tho
Old 07-25-2018, 11:13 PM
Banned

hard to complain about Ocasio when most of congress is geriatrics

i mean, I've heard of a daddy fetish, butt granddaddy is too much strange
Old 07-26-2018, 12:09 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hard to complain about Ocasio when most of congress is geriatrics

i mean, I've heard of a daddy fetish, butt granddaddy is too much strange
Goodspaceguy is pretty sexy in a goofy pedo geriatric kinda way
Closed Thread