Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Banned

I don't think anti vaxxers are murderers, just stupid as shit. You wanna kill your kids and grandparents? That's your prerogative. Covid was never that dangerous.

However, if someone comes up to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit who is unvaccinated, or faked it, I support the harshest punishment the law will allow for that person.

I supported the mandate because it had a good chance of crashing the economy, that goal supersedes what I believe about the law.
Old 02-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Banned

the most recent vaccine i had was probably about 20 years ago, and im in perfect health, i never get sick.

so whats up with the rest of the world being so weak and dying from a bad cold?
Old 02-14-2023, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However, if someone comes up to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit who is unvaccinated, or faked it, I support the harshest punishment the law will allow for that person.
Who fascist of you.
Old 02-14-2023, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Covid was never that dangerous.

so, you think that way, yet antivaxxers are stupid, and I'm supposed to be the bitter and lonely old man? you got like 20 years on me btw.

still no answer as to why I could change nothing about my life, go out of my way to try to catch covid, on several occasions i visited people who recently tested positive, and was in contact with people who later tested positive. We're talking like, drinking from the same bottle etc. yet alas, i remain in perfect health?

Let's venture to say that natural selection has played a major factor. I am in some way genetically superior, therefore a bad cold virus stands no chance against my immune system.

Anyone who died from covid was weak of genetic constitution and the human species as a whole benefits from their genetics leaving the gene pool.

We could end up with a more robust human species, which is significantly less susceptible to viruses.
Old 02-14-2023, 01:05 PM
Kobold

Keep the spam to a minimum
Old 02-14-2023, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to hear a response from these vax cheerleaders bout this.

Many of us, initially scoffed at the idea of a vaccine for what is not more than a bad cold.

They pushed, begged and pleaded for us to get the vaccine.

now that we're "post-pandemic" whatever that means, Go ahead and explain why myself and many, many, many others haven't been within 100 feet of a doctor in years, and not a single thing has happened to us. not a cough, not a sniffle. not even an owie.

I don't know anyone who even tested positive for covid, let alone died from it. IMO, anyone who died from covid was already on death's door, therefore covid is not to blame.

So? what do you say to that, vax cheerleaders?

rob, horza, botten, pink, and whoever else believes anti-vaxxers are murderers.

You know who you are. Come show your true colors, stand up for what you believe in and tell me all the ways that I am wrong.

Check this out, here's what my healthcare provider is trying to push me to get vaxxed for, i get periodic notices about it, they advertise this shit like they are tryin to sell iphones. All they wanna do is get me in the office for billable services.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because public health policy isn't centered around you, personally.
Old 02-14-2023, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Many of us, initially scoffed at the idea of a vaccine for what is not more than a bad cold.

now that we're "post-pandemic" whatever that means, Go ahead and explain why myself and many, many, many others haven't been within 100 feet of a doctor in years, and not a single thing has happened to us. not a cough, not a sniffle. not even an owie.

I don't know anyone who even tested positive for covid, let alone died from it. IMO, anyone who died from covid was already on death's door, therefore covid is not to blame.

You know who you are. Come show your true colors, stand up for what you believe in and tell me all the ways that I am wrong.

Check this out, here's what my healthcare provider is trying to push me to get vaxxed for, i get periodic notices about it, they advertise this shit like they are tryin to sell iphones. All they wanna do is get me in the office for billable services.

My favorite game to play with liars is, "what else are they lying about"

Its kind of soul crushing to realize how much of the establishment is outright part of this agenda

It surely does lend itself to the "too crazy to be true" - but we all know it is, so now what
Old 02-14-2023, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
IMO, anyone who died from covid was already on death's door, therefore covid is not to blame.

Do you value human life?
Old 02-14-2023, 01:39 PM
Banned

Under dog probably has heart complications but doesnt want to feel alone in his stupidity
Old 02-14-2023, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:

there are evidence-based reasons for all of those recommendations. i'm done talking vaccines with people here, but you should at least get those screenings done.

screening tools are generally non-invasive and very simple to perform, and if you want to know why the tools are so important there's a lovely organization that keeps us up to date and informed: https://www.uspreventiveservicestask...ecommendations