Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-27-2024, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sequence of events:

-community laughs and points out he is wrong
-DSM does mental cartwheels to save face and “prove” that he was doing it correctly the entire time and that the message isn’t reliable … that message he didn’t even fucking know existed.

This is hilarious.
People can read the thread and see this is false. They can read your signature and see you are an angry troll.

Please admit you are wrong for once and stop spamming threads.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

You said there was no fail message. Someone pointed out you were completely wrong. You tried to damage control by saying it's really rare. People continued to point out how player error can also result in a failed FD, which is separate issue to the FD having an innate chance of just failing naturally.

You proved you were completely ignorant of this, and yet you still barged into the thread to prove you were an EQ expert. This is why we find you utterly insufferable, DSM. It's not because we're trolls -- it's that you're an arrogant individual who can't even give newbies correct information.

How do you even find this funny, Troxx?!
Old 02-27-2024, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said there was no fail message. Someone pointed out you were completely wrong. You tried to damage control by saying it's really rare. People continued to point out how player error can also result in a failed FD, which is separate issue to the FD having an innate chance of just failing naturally.

You proved you were completely ignorant of this, and yet you still barged into the thread to prove you were an EQ expert. This is why we find you utterly insufferable, DSM. It's not because we're trolls -- it's that you're an arrogant individual who can't even give newbies correct information.

Yes, I "damage controlled" by admitting I was wrong https://project1999.com/forums/showp...71&postcount=6 . The mental gymnastics here are astounding.

The debate in this thread was about the message's reliability, frequency, and ways to check if FD failed. Troxx lost that debate so badly he changed his signature.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Schadenfreude: German for the concept of pleasure derived from another person’s misfortune.

The self-inflicted nature of this particular misfortune is the icing on the cake.

What a tool.

PS: I changed my signature before my first reply in this thread lol

DSM … your arguments have fallen to the ground.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-27-2024, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Schadenfreude: German for the concept of pleasure derived from another person’s misfortune.

The self-inflicted nature of this particular misfortune is the icing on the cake.

What a tool.

PS: I changed my signature before my first reply in this thread lol

DSM … your arguments have fallen to the ground.
Thank you for continuing to concede via trolling. It's always a tell-tale sign a troll has lost and gotten angry when they change their signature to try and attack a specific poster. It's very predictable. I've seen other trolls do this in the past.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep on flailing sugar pie.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-27-2024, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Keep on flailing sugar pie.
You continue to concede via trolling. You continue to embarrass yourself via your signature and location.

It's much easier to actually just admit you are wrong once in a while. If you stop trolling people may listen to you sometimes.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I "damage controlled" by admitting I was wrong https://project1999.com/forums/showp...71&postcount=6 . The mental gymnastics here are astounding.

The debate in this thread was about the message's reliability, frequency, and ways to check if FD failed. Troxx lost that debate so badly he changed his signature.
You damage controlled by saying that it was really rare and that it barely occurred in the logs, but you didn't even know about it to begin with -- thus proving you really need to think before you speak, and that you really aren't as knowledgeable about this game as you think you are.

We wouldn't have given you such a hard time about it if it weren't for the fact you keep doing this over and over again across the forums.

You can't be trusted. Do you not understand that?
Old 02-27-2024, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You damage controlled by saying that it was really rare and that it barely occurred in the logs, but you didn't even know about it to begin with -- thus proving you really need to think before you speak, and that you really aren't as knowledgeable about this game as you think you are.

We wouldn't have given you such a hard time about it if it weren't for the fact you keep doing this over and over again across the forums.

You can't be trusted. Do you not understand that?
I never said I know everything about the game. I admitted I was wrong, and learned something. There is nothing wrong with not knowing something and admitting to it. Discussing the topic further isn't damage control. People can read the thread and see you are incorrect about what happened.

Troxx didn't know some things as well, and he has a pattern of trolling people instead of admitting he was wrong across many threads. That includes this one. You should be talking to Troxx about this instead. He is attempting damage control via trolling.

You are giving me a hard time simply because over 80% of your post history is doing just that. You are a factual troll.

The only people who can't be trusted are proven trolls and liars like yourself and Troxx. You've ruined your credibility with trolling and lies. How can people trust anything you say when you will go to any lengths to attack other posters?
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-27-2024 at 12:06 PM..
Old 02-27-2024, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

Are you incapable of reading a post, or do you selectively ignore things that make you look bad?

"You keep doing this over and over again across the forums" I believe it was.

And how many people have said the same thing I have? Funny how there's a troll epidemic when you're around on a thread. Very convenient, isn't it?