Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Obviously a twinked griefer. But calling in a friend to pull the guards away was the 'funny' part of it. Why piss off a new player who's still fighting lizardman broodlings? To be a jackass.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbousaur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously a twinked griefer. But calling in a friend to pull the guards away was the 'funny' part of it. Why piss off a new player who's still fighting lizardman broodlings? To be a jackass.
Actually in those rare occurrances, particularly at a low level... the griefer usually throws a few buffs and even an item or two after he's done "playing" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know what to tell you. There's a handful of ex SZ players that get off on watching the server pop dwindle. They openly admit to it/ act that way. I've asked for their bans, but to no avail.

Just gotta bypass it somehow.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Banned

too long, didn't red.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

tried it, hate it, still continuing anyway. god red is terrible
Old 11-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Anakarias - Grave Lord || Doabarrelroll - High Priest(ess) || Ikkorous - IKSAR Oracle! || Mindz Yabidness - Phantasmist || Ghosttface Killah - Assassin ||
Upskirts - 54 Wizardgnome || Ishootblanks - 51 Pathfinder || Lizardjesus Pras - 34 Velious Monk || Allyy the EC Rat|| <Bregan D'Aerth>
Doabarrleroll - 33 RedCleric <Fresh> || Drfrasiercrane - 1 FreeportBankTrader
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

thats right swish, im comin for ya on red. gonna smite ya to death or something. or more likely DA/DB and gate
Old 11-13-2014, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2014, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats right swish, im comin for ya on red. gonna smite ya to death or something. or more likely DA/DB and gate
heh, I have a cleric - they're better than you might think at first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pick up your poison wind censer and I'll see you there!
Old 11-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am giving Red a try. But I'm not at all privy to the idea of being PK'd at a camp and having to "loot and scoot" and give it up, or being corpse-camped or bind-camped.
The thing you have to understand is that on blue other players can grief you too. On blue you don't even get to camp Tranix because Clark is there, or the spore king because Syzzurp is putting in his 95th hour of this week, or raid mobs without being willing to jav spam/coh duck/poopsock/batphone at all hours etc. So the question is whether you prefer to compete via poopsocking or PVP. I consider EQ PVP mechanics to be rather mediocre (well, to be fair so are its PVE mechanics . . .) but its way better than having to put up with morons like Lazie bragging about their list of jav spamming FTEs at 3AM.

Also I think Nirgon has the right idea about Velious on blue. It's going to be . . . insane. 100 people in line for Ziglark Whisperwing. 100 people clicking air for scout charisa. Walking around Kael and not seeing a single giant for minutes. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieros
- Everyone sucks at their class
- People are dumb when it comes to PvP....just camp in a high spot out of sight and log in blow someone up with unexpected nukes and log out
You mean like Chest tagging Noble before he reset and then getting summoned into mid air and falling out of Sky? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (I have no idea if this actually happened or not; I heard about it and thought it was funny)

I have met some good players, some bad players, and some annoying players. The good/cool ones go on my friend list. I think that's pretty similar to blue. The big difference, I suspect, is that there aren't so many guilds on red, so you are likely to be guilded with some nutcases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieros
- global ooc is mindless dribble of PRAS, rekt, fire giant, night rider, WINDSTRIKERS
Global OOC is basically a constant stream of RNF that you can't really shut off (some of it is necessary, like LFG and auctions and such). It can be mildly entertaining, but when people enter the Alarti u/no u zone it just gets annoying. I definitely wish I could censor all OOC lines that include pras, crootin, etc.
Closed Thread