Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
watch how fast rogean gives zero fucks, there's another 100 people waiting to take your places

Old 12-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Kobold

What a dumb cheating exploiting bitch.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad bluebie that i likely griefed off of red99 on day 1 in innothule swamp
mad red player that thinks the red server is some kind of elite fraction of the population with all the blue players as an audience to everything they do

when the reality is 90% of us have never even read a single post on the red side of the forums
Old 12-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad red player that thinks the red server is some kind of elite fraction of the population with all the blue players as an audience to everything they do

when the reality is 90% of us have never even read a single post on the red side of the forums
no we read them but we give 0 fucks about a 45 man server
Old 12-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said its about the experience? Why haven't they gone and experienced it? If all they want to do is kill Venril Sathir one time, go box it up on another server. Yay I killed Venril! I'm happy.

But that's not it, is it?

Nirgon seems to be taking this personally. This must have hit him close. His heart really is on his sleeve. I hope your wrong Nirgon. Even if you do have influence on this box. The agreement drawn up by the top guilds is not the end all be all, of course people will be unhappy. But it is a start, exactly the kind of start Roegan demanded in his post.

Your argument that there will still be unhappy people is obviously true, you posit it this way to ensure it will be. Of course there will be unhappy people, but you know what. I bet it will be a lot less unhappy people. I bet you will see a lot players running around with great hope, something they haven't had in awhile.

I for one hope you are very wrong, because you sound like your might be wearing the same rose-colored glasses as those that just got in trouble.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yeah because my post implied that at all

keep writing essays about how upset you are that your guild got shit on by rogaine when you should have seen it coming
Old 12-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah because my post implied that at all

keep writing essays about how upset you are that your guild got shit on by rogaine when you should have seen it coming
im not in TMO you mongoloid

You're posting the same retarded shit in every thread related to the bans hoping someone from blue will acknowledge your crying about some old drama on a nearly dead server

also lol at two sentences being "essays"

go slay a level 20 on red till they quit so your shitty server will die faster please
Old 12-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Banned

i don't play on red

try again with another novel, retard
Old 12-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

hey guys did you know rogean disbanded a guild on red

guys rogean disbanded a guild on red

did you know a guild on red got disbanded by rogean guys?

Nobody cares dipshit
Old 12-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Banned

you seem to care a whole lot

next essay, please, snortling hard over here
Closed Thread