Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stuff like this is why I will never spend 1c on bitcoin

it has been a giant scam since day 1 from some really smart Japanese guy and its an extremely cool concept

should something like this come out from a real financial agency and be regulated by a real entity it would be super cool

people offer me bitcoin all the time and I say if its worth money go sell it and pay me in USD or RMB
All the schemes mentioned in that article (I skimmed) are really old school practices of manipulating security prices, not just cryptocurrencies. Any dilettante trader has to be aware of them to manage risk because they happen in any market (granted they are overseen by govt bodies that effectively mask the volitility e.g. the SEC in the US tries to crack down on such practices). The difference is it's billionaires, not millionaires.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Why so many angry defensive nerds in here?
Old 11-27-2017, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrkoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't make big money dude. bought 1 bitcoin at roughly $4000, now it's worth $9500, but i won't make any money until I sell it.

i could sell it now and make $5500 profit but I don't need the money right now so I will just hold on it and see what happens while checking back on this topic every once in a while and condescendingly smile at the bitter, prospectless losers such as yourself.

love you all
spoken like a man with 0 realized gains. hb walked the walk ur just a mouth nothin more.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-27-2017 at 08:34 PM..
Old 11-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow some big sums of money mentioned in here

Lol jk
smilin hard

Old 11-27-2017, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
show us a pic of your BTC please

show us your success
Good luck. Anyone who speaks like that is just trying to convince themselves.

The impossible dream lmao. *BONG RIPS GPU*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*daps dunks*

As fash said, its called market manipulation and it can be done to stocks the same as bitcoin. It is what it is. But yet another reason BTC is a very high risk investment.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As fash said, its called market manipulation and it can be done to stocks the same as bitcoin. It is what it is. But yet another reason BTC is a very high risk investment.
that's true, didn't some firm pay $$ to get a direct fiber line for bot trading?

i'd say the difference is a single entity being responsible for the trade fuckery. wall st too big for that.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
that's true, didn't some firm pay $$ to get a direct fiber line for bot trading?
You mean for the stock market? Fiber is too slow because the light bounces around a bit. All the cool kids use line-of-sight microwave or laser signals.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean for the stock market? Fiber is too slow because the light bounces around a bit. All the cool kids use line-of-sight microwave or laser signals.
happy to be corrected cuz that's a little bit worse! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2017, 08:43 AM
Banned

Gunna be smiling hard when bitcoin crashes an fails and all these nerds with their Hondo Civics are crying all over the net.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:46 PM
Banned

take your money, put it in bitcoin, sell it at 16k then buy it again 2year later and sell it at 25k
Closed Thread