Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it's really a bigger scandal than Watergate then why are Fox News talking heads the only ones bringing it up?
really? you're dumb enough to have to ask?

the leftist media isnt gonna run a story that could have real damaging and criminal repercussions to one of its star heroes

fucking kindergarten in here
Old 02-16-2022, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's extremely telling that "cops are hunting black people" isn't considered dangerous misinformation (WHICH IT IS), but "hey I'm not sure if my 5 year old needs a covid vaccine" is.
My buddy's gf has taught her ~eight year old son to reactively put up his hands if anyone points a gun, or even finger guns at him, she's so afraid he will get shot needlessly here in the dirty souf for the crime of being black in the wrong part of the state. Is this reasonable? Why or why not?
Old 02-16-2022, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My buddy's gf has taught her ~eight year old son to reactively put up his hands if anyone points a gun, or even finger guns at him, she's so afraid he will get shot needlessly here in the dirty souf for the crime of being black in the wrong part of the state. Is this reasonable? Why or why not?
It's not reasonable. They should instruct their child that at the first sight of a weapon they are run as fast as they can away from it and keep running until they get to Connecticut where a rich socialite will adopt them and put them through prep school.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah Imgur on mobile is a disaster you can’t even do it grandpa old style on a browser let alone the app. It’s just a turd.

Really sux because it makes it hard for me to access my HUMAN RIGHT to free image hosting.
Last I knew you can if you tap Desktop version in the cheeseburger menu on android.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should instruct their child that at the first sight of a weapon they are run as fast as they can away from it
Ahmaud Arbery ran. I don't know what the hell the rest of the shit you're talking about is about
Old 02-16-2022, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you buddy's gf is a brain washed sheep. exactly what the democrats want.

Quote:
Ahmaud Arbery ran. I don't know what the hell the rest of the shit you're talking about is about
Arbery ran, but was then boxed in by 3 hillbillys straight out of deliverance. Arbery, attempting to defend his life tried to disarm the man holding the shotgun on him, and was shot dead by said fucking crackers.
Old 02-17-2022, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Arbery ran, but was then boxed in by 3 hillbillys straight out of deliverance. Arbery, attempting to defend his life tried to disarm the man holding the shotgun on him, and was shot dead by said fucking crackers.
Congratulations on dodging the question so clumsily, but I was asking Ooloo his opinion on this matter originally anyways
Old 02-17-2022, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I knew you can if you tap Desktop version in the cheeseburger menu on android.
I'm poor and my phone is really too small for that. Nice suggestion tho. Werkz if I really want it. I miss being able to spam uploads with a thumb press.
Old 02-17-2022, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Congratulations on dodging the question so clumsily, but I was asking Ooloo his opinion on this matter originally anyways
its a public forum numbnuts.

you wanted privacy? theres a PM system for that.

so i'll rephrase. No, its not at all reasonable. your buddy's gf is a brainwashed sheep. exactly what the democrats want. just another tool for their warchest.

nobody is "hunting" black people. if that were the case, they would be extinct.

fucking morons should log off social media once in awhile, and see how their lives improve.
Old 02-17-2022, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyone who isn't just another Fox News watching paste eater is brain washed sheep according to you Trumptards.
Closed Thread