Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 05:26 PM
Kobold

Welcome to page 160. Stay on blue99, you belong on a terrible server.
Old 06-30-2016, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to page 160. Stay on blue99, you belong on a terrible server.
But contesting and the raid scene are pretty much the only thing terrible about p99, and that doesnt matter because only retarded losers raid in this game. If you're a real human, actually, it's a pretty great server for low/mid level group content, aka the fun part
Old 06-30-2016, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Enjoy your 5 years of velious after 5 years of kunark.
Old 06-30-2016, 06:07 PM
Banned

i never even finished kunark content because this game is not my life

i like the extended timeline

i'm glad that u have found a server which caters to your desperate life situation though
Old 06-30-2016, 06:56 PM
Kobold

Maybe you should take everquest more seriously. You aren't doing anything else with your life.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you should take everquest more seriously. You aren't doing anything else with your life.
my boy gets D on the regular do u? bitch
Old 06-30-2016, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
how many of ur racial brethren have you redpilled? what do u even know about life accomplishment & self-actualization? keep those recurring debits to ZOG up and dont forget to buy xp pots for your box alts they're on sale this weekend.

also as my rolldogg noted i get 10/10 d, b, m, thc and cbt on demand. can u say the same?
Old 07-01-2016, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
buying weapons from the cash shop
It's hilarious to me that Swish STILL fucking STILL doesn't understand how the server works after explaining it to him like 3 times now. If you didn't think Swish had genuine mental deficiencies irl before how can you deny it now? Brb opening "cash shop" to "buy some weapons"

Fuck you're dumb. Like really really really dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he thinks the only alternative to phinny is full-time contesting on p99
I mean... If you want to raid anything that matters in Velious those are pretty much the 2 options u have. That's kinda the whole reason we moved to Phinny in the first place. Nobody wanted to waste their life away staring at walls FOR SIXTEEN HOURS PER DRAGON that they wanted to "contest". No sane person wants to do that. Got a bunch of mentally ill basement dwellers in here bashing people for wanting to play the game in a reasonable manner. Sad state of affairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
luclin models enabled, but detailed nameplates disabled. genius quality play
What kinda cuck runs around with everyones idiot titles surnames and guild tags shitting up their screen? I've played with /show 1 on the majority of the time since the first day I learned about the command. Also I have no weird emotional attachment to low polygon shitmodels. Sorry.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hilarious to me that Swish STILL fucking STILL doesn't understand how the server works after explaining it to him like 3 times now. If you didn't think Swish had genuine mental deficiencies irl before how can you deny it now? Brb opening "cash shop" to "buy some weapons"

Fuck you're dumb. Like really really really dumb.
hung up on minutiae. you can cash shop for kronos and sell for plat, ergo by the transitive property you can in fact buy weapons from the cash shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean... If you want to raid anything that matters in Velious those are pretty much the 2 options u have. That's kinda the whole reason we moved to Phinny in the first place. Nobody wanted to waste their life away staring at walls FOR SIXTEEN HOURS PER DRAGON that they wanted to "contest". No sane person wants to do that. Got a bunch of mentally ill basement dwellers in here bashing people for wanting to play the game in a reasonable manner. Sad state of affairs.
You still think there is EverQuest content that matters. You still think raiding in EQ whatsoever is playing in a "reasonable manner", and you are willing to pay US dollars to do so.

Quote:
What kinda cuck runs around with everyones idiot titles surnames and guild tags shitting up their screen? I've played with /show 1 on the majority of the time since the first day I learned about the command. Also I have no weird emotional attachment to low polygon shitmodels. Sorry.
You not only play, but strongly advocate for a pay-to-play commercial game with ingame microtransactions and RMT shop. You are not able to say "cuck" without making anyone who is not an idiot retard laugh at you.

You have severe issues to the point of diagnosable pathology. I feel a little guilty even posting this. Can only imagine what a cesspit your disgusting guildchat/teamspeak is. Not even trolling when I say seek help before the rest of your forties are lost in a haze of endlessly re-wiped, re-grinded pixels from the first 3 years of a MMO released in 1999.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:12 AM
Kobold

How playing on Phinigel feels
Closed Thread