Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-15-2022, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tucker's television show is a rallying cry to save the white race from globalist semites, but also it's just silly jokes?
like 20 different neo nazi clans fighting for freedom with the most advanced military equipment available so I know why you're happy.
Old 03-15-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tucker's television show is a rallying cry to save the white race from globalist semites, but also it's just silly jokes?
Bro Maddow on MSNBC literally doin PR for Nazis and tryin to clean up Hitler's image cuz Pudding bad or something

Hope that helps
Old 03-15-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Are you retards done doing PR for all the Putin apologists over on Fox News?
Old 03-15-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

lmao shutup establishment cuck.

There are no WMDs in iraq.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Are you retards done doing PR for all the Putin apologists over on Fox News?
Hey man why aren't you over in Ukraine yet bein cannon fodder for Biden the master strategist

hasn't all that spider campin givin you the training you need to fight a war?
Old 03-15-2022, 03:10 PM
Banned

I'm a gentile, I want to convert tho. It's on the agenda. Going to see if G-d will be cool with Hinduism, Buddhism sides. I'm actually intrigued by a reformed Islam as well.

The Christ will pop in and let everyone know for sure at least. I hope. Can't bet on it in my entire lifetime. Would be neat!

Maybe ill just be like a diest. Or something. For now chabad.org is teaching me!
Old 03-15-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see this shit is rampant, gustoo listen to me pro putin because I talked about an end to war.

horza will never trust a russian again.
The reason people jump on comments like that and laugh is because Russia has been impossible to work with for many many years. It's fun to be a rogue nation, its fun to be important because you won't accept fully the hegemony of a rival nation.

If Russia was quiet and normal and progressed normally they wouldn't be nearly as important to the planet as they are. I think it is a source of pride.

I get what you're saying but you aren't saying anything realistic about how you could possibly handle Russia better than we are right now. They invaded a sovereign country to take control of it. There demands have from the start basically been "give up and let us be the bosses" its not even their place to demand Ukraine not join Nato.

Really I am hearing your arguments and still don't see anything that goes beyond simply saying you'd rather there not be war, which we can all agree on. There is war now so we have to deal with what we have.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The reason people jump on comments like that and laugh is because Russia has been impossible to work with for many many years. It's fun to be a rogue nation, its fun to be important because you won't accept fully the hegemony of a rival nation.
bro we have made such amazing success over the last 30 years it makes me sad you history revisoinists are called liberal, or the left and not what you are: xenophobe imperialists

In 2015 Hillary was laughing and smiling with them.

Our economy boomed over the last 30 years as we brought 40 million Russians into it.

We're throwing all the progress away to just let them completely sever ties with the west.

This is the end of the last 40 years and the beginning of a new world.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:47 PM
Banned

Idk.. it's like we where almost there and after Putin Russia would have been democratizing..

Two steps forward. One back. It's clear Russia is in serious trouble. I worry about that. .

Not because I want another "free market".. people really do need a decent degree of freedom of speech though.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro we have made such amazing success over the last 30 years it makes me sad you history revisoinists are called liberal, or the left and not what you are: xenophobe imperialists

In 2015 Hillary was laughing and smiling with them.

Our economy boomed over the last 30 years as we brought 40 million Russians into it.

We're throwing all the progress away to just let them completely sever ties with the west.

This is the end of the last 40 years and the beginning of a new world.
Yabutt

Appeasement!