Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cheating how? what did he gain?
I killed renux
Old 02-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I killed renux
ah, you should have that xp < Taken > away
Old 02-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Kobold

Stealin bro, standing up for a guy that knowinly lied and you openly defended for months and then to find out this while time he was lieing to the guild about it. Even having the entire guild stick up for him and attack me over it, makes u look like a loyal retard. At some point u must relize this kid is shaddy as fuck. No one is bashing TMO...they took tiggles word for it as a trusted guildy that he was being honest.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stealin bro, standing up for a guy that knowinly lied and you openly defended for months and then to find out this while time he was lieing to the guild about it. Even having the entire guild stick up for him and attack me over it, makes u look like a loyal retard. At some point u must relize this kid is shaddy as fuck. No one is bashing TMO...they took tiggles word for it as a trusted guildy that he was being honest.
You stole loot and rmtd it
Old 02-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You missed the part that I don't care what people do, or get, that I don't via GM favoritism.

Tiggles got some epic pieces for an easy ass epic and ultimately had them removed while lying and trolling about it.

Perun has a Ton Po, has used SEQ in a raid setting, got a 1(2?) week suspension, de-leveled and done countless other things with nothing more than a slap on the wrist as well.

Abacab used to train the shit out of anyone and everything and then was even allowed to play on red99.

There are tons and tons of other things as well and at the end of the day, none of it matters.

When people are allowed to use GM commands to fly and instantly kill mobs for loot, maybe then i'll care and just quit. Till then, I can live with the "GM Favoritism" I think.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You stole loot and rmtd it
Tiggles welcome to the convo incase u missed the last few months i never stoled anything or rmt.. i switched mains to an alt. TMO doesnt own my previous toon if i wanna sell it i can. Sounds to me like u mad..
Old 02-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You missed the part that I don't care what people do, or get, that I don't via GM favoritism.

Tiggles got some epic pieces for an easy ass epic and ultimately had them removed while lying and trolling about it.

Perun has a Ton Po, has used SEQ in a raid setting, got a 1(2?) week suspension, de-leveled and done countless other things with nothing more than a slap on the wrist as well.

Abacab used to train the shit out of anyone and everything and then was even allowed to play on red99.

There are tons and tons of other things as well and at the end of the day, none of it matters.

When people are allowed to use GM commands to fly and instantly kill mobs for loot, maybe then i'll care and just quit. Till then, I can live with the "GM Favoritism" I think.
Rogean(xzerion) putting/keeping ton pos on trak for perun to loot even though it was never on live is the exact same thing as me finding out renux was dropping the dagger before epics
Old 02-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Kobold

No tiggles u did more then kill renux read rogeans post u dipshit. And btw if u "think" someone else is cheating how does that make it ok for u to? Also stealin its fine u dont care about gm favoritism...just dont bash those of us that do. Also a person that lied to the server for months..
Old 02-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No tiggles u did more then kill renux read rogeans post u dipshit. And btw if u "think" someone else is cheating how does that make it ok for u to? Also stealin its fine u dont care about gm favoritism...just dont bash those of us that do. Also a person that lied to the server for months..
You don't care, neither of you did until you left TMO and started selling your gear.

You only bring it up when you aren't getting your way.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
You don't care, neither of you did until you left TMO and started selling your gear.

You only bring it up when you aren't getting your way.
Post of the thread
Closed Thread