Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That study is called facts friend. I recall you seem to like facts but here you are arguing against facts. I think you just want to be right and have no interest in an honest discussion. Laugh all you want man if it makes you feel better that no one is agreeing with you.
1. Its not a fact until you link it and demonstrate a fact. Right now its known as anecdotal evidence.
"
Anecdotal evidence is evidence from anecdotes. Where only one or a few anecdotes are presented, there is a larger chance that they may be unreliable due to cherry-picked or otherwise non-representative samples of typical cases."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

You are telling me a story so far nothing you have presented proves your story.

Secondly, I'd assume the conclusion if conducted by legitimate scientists would not be presented as you presented it. It's bad logic to say because 1 boy had this result that all people have the same results.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But he did have a penis it was just removed and he never knew about that during the study. Come on man they teach this case in real schools. I know when you printed out your diploma from the University of Phoenix Online you rushed here to show everyone how smart you are but this is a well known case. It is at the crux of the nature/nurture issue and because of ethics regulations we likely wont get anything similar for awhile until all of these forced trans kids delaying puberty start offing themselves.
Link the case. I'm not saying it isn't true. I'm just saying your account of it may not be accurate. Link the case
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you didnt attend a real school where they discussed the story of David Reimer (John/Joan)

ETA: Yes please let us know what you have discovered after running the information through your leftist filter.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Alarti,

From page 12:

I think you've been sticking to the gender-sex argument because that is more ambiguous and why I abandoned it, to clarify the issue at hand: male/female, man/woman.
Sex is for reproduction. Bathrooms are for pooping. The discussion was always about gender.. not sex... Unless, you want to change the topic to what sexual activity should be allowed in bathrooms?
Old 07-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sorry you didnt attend a real school where they discussed the story of David Reimer (John/Joan)
I've heard lots of stories. I even heard a story once about some 800 year old guy who built a big boat and filled it with lots of animals !

I'm asking for science though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've heard lots of stories. I even heard a story once about some 800 year old guy who built a big boat and filled it with lots of animals !

I'm asking for science though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is anecdotal until we get a link. We will take your word for it that you have heard lots of stories though.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That is anecdotal until we get a link. We will take your word for it that you have heard lots of stories though.
My assertion had no intention of proving a central point. It's obviously anecdotal.
I'm looking for the david reimar study though. So far I only see opinion articles.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My assertion had no intention of proving a central point. It's obviously anecdotal.
I'm looking for the david reimar study though. So far I only see opinion articles.
Not my fault bro. In real school we learned how to search for those things. Helps if you spell his name right.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Not my fault bro. In real school we learned how to search for those things. Helps if you spell his name right.
In real school you would have learned to prove your assertions. Yet you haven't, maybe you should use your super search powers and produce a link. It's starting to seem more likely there isn't one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As I supposed.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In real school you would have learned to prove your assertions. Yet you haven't, maybe you should use your super search powers and produce a link. It's starting to seem more likely there isn't one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As I supposed.
Can you prove that assertion?
Closed Thread