Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-27-2024, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you incapable of reading a post, or do you selectively ignore things that make you look bad?

"You keep doing this over and over again across the forums" I believe it was.

And how many people have said the same thing I have? Funny how there's a troll epidemic when you're around on a thread. Very convenient, isn't it?
Do you think Troxx isn't a troll? I am not sure why you keep pretending to not see his signature and location. The same posters keep spamming threads with off topic nonsense, it's a very clear pattern.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, OP, are you still reading? Are you still alive?
They died. Don’t you read the thread?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-27-2024, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Let's humour you for a moment and say Troxx is a troll...

Whenever someone gets pissed off with you, you call them a "troll". Every.Single.Time.

The word legitimately has no meaning anymore. What is a "troll" other than a person getting exasperated with your behaviour?
Old 02-27-2024, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's humour you for a moment and say Troxx is a troll...

Whenever someone gets pissed off with you, you call them a "troll". Every.Single.Time.

The word legitimately has no meaning anymore. What is a "troll" other than a person getting exasperated with your behaviour?
If you agree Troxx is a troll, then I am correct to call him that. You also don't have any evidence to suggest I call people trolls all the time when they are acting normally. This is just another lie. Please find a post where you think this happened, I dare you.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Define "normally". It is normal to insult, mock and harshly dismiss a person who displays a childish inability to concede a point.

You can't expect people to act civil with you. And how many times has this happened across the forums?

Are they expected to be paragons of patience? EverQuest attracts a pretty relaxed and mature audience compared to other games, yet you're still managing to wind up people.

This is a problem involving you. It's time to face facts.

Edit: Another stealth edit meant to "trap me". This is another sign you are a manipulative sociopath. The infamous 4 man caster thread is chock full of people you have called a troll for finally reaching their limit with you. That "dare" fell flat on its face.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Feeling the need to rely on manually targeting a mob and /con to ensure my FD worked is about as sensible as routinely sticking my hand over the exhaust pipe of my car to ensure I actually turn the engine off.

Sure … it’s a way to make sure my car is indeed actually not still running …

but wtf …

A++ thread
5 star chortle material
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-27-2024, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Define "normally". It is normal to insult, mock and harshly dismiss a person who displays a childish inability to concede a point.

You can't expect people to act civil with you. And how many times has this happened across the forums?

Are they expected to be paragons of patience? EverQuest attracts a pretty relaxed and mature audience compared to other games, yet you're still managing to wind up people.

This is a problem involving you. It's time to face facts.
As you can see, he cannot even provide one example of me calling someone a troll for no reason.

It is very childish and sad to see that he believes attacking other people he disagrees with is the proper course of action in a debate. This explains why over 80% of his posts look just like this. He doesn't understand how civil conversations work.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feeling the need to rely on manually targeting a mob and /con to ensure my FD worked is about as sensible as routinely sticking my hand over the exhaust pipe of my car to ensure I actually turn the engine off.
This analogy makes no sense, because you aren't hurting yourself by using /con lol. You can bind it to a macro or key.

A better analogy is checking if your computer is off by either looking at the power light, or moving your mouse to see if it wakes up. Both methods work fine. You are basically trying to argue people are idiots if they use one method to check if their computer is off instead of the other. It's nonsense. It's ok to admit you didn't know about /con and the unreliable nature of the fallen to the ground message.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:31 PM
Fire Giant

Yes, this is why you stealth edit. You completely exposed yourself there.

Look back at my post. I caught onto it.

Troxx humiliating you is the very least you deserve. You're not even honourable in way you conduct yourself.
Old 02-27-2024, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes, this is why you stealth edit. You completely exposed yourself there.

Look back at my post. I caught onto it.

Troxx humiliating you is the very least you deserve. You're not even honourable in way you conduct yourself.
As you can see, he cannot find an example of me calling someone a troll for no reason.

I am not sure what delusional nonsense he is referring to either. Editing a post is not some manipulation tactic. Trolls like yourself and Troxx twist my words, so I need to be sure my message cannot be manipulated by your trolling. That is the only reason why I edit posts.