Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by farladar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ropes fired
Whatever sticks, I guess.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I can't believe you retards still log into these servers
Old 04-11-2018, 07:50 AM
Large Rat

Raato, it must feel good that about 90% of the people commenting on this post basically don’t agree with the crap you’re trying to stick on the wall. Just get off the forum while you dig yourself in a deeper hole and go get your free pixels you dainty snowflake.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raato, it must feel good that about 90% of the people commenting on this post basically don’t agree with the crap you’re trying to stick on the wall. Just get off the forum while you dig yourself in a deeper hole and go get your free pixels you dainty snowflake.
Funny that its only like 0.002% of the server population that is commenting this thread. And pretty much every one of them that are not agreeing somehow involved with shady shit.

I'm not trying to get them to agree what I'm saying, I'm trying to make them prove I'm wrong. I didn't make the rules or enforce them and it definitely is not my place to not agree with them, I just follow them like everyone else should.

I find it kinda funny when presumably A/A members saying that casuals are clueless about the raid scene or raid rules, but at the same time they are suggesting here that pre-slowing Klandicar can be considered as stalling, when in fact anyone can FTE and engage it anytime during and after pre-slow (which also has happened few times, CSG pre-slowing Klandi and Aw/Am tagging it from there). Completely ignoring the fact that in this case where they are comparing it the mob was being kited (blocking anyone else from engage) without even trying to slow it for some time.

And I'm already enjoying my free pixel rain over Agnarr, since this server really isn't a place for casuals who aren't willing to break the rules to compete for raid targets. There anything goes in competition, so if I choose to compete for targets there isn't any rules that are impossible to enforce properly giving the edge to the guilds that are willing to "bend" them to "win".
Old 04-13-2018, 03:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Europa ask Awakened to drop vaniki?
I rewatched the submitted fraps for a sanity check, Europa was silent in zone wide channels and in tells till the 7th man zone in at 17%, who didn't even show up on encounter log as per staff inquiry.

So take that for what you will.

Blind hate wins again.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see that you can tell what I was getting at.

Europa shouldn't have submitted a petition for stalling unless they asked for it to be dropped or tried to pull it off with no success. There is nothing against kiting a mob around unless someone else asks you to drop it and you deny them.

Which is the same, by the way, for pre-slowing Klandi. Not a problem whatsoever until another guild is there in force and asks you to drop it. You have to either pull it in and attempt it right then or drop agro.

Just another case of Europa petitioning out of spite when there was no need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We asked. Answer was NO.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You asked for them to drop it while they kited and they kept kiting?
What sort of evidence is required to prove to a group that you in fact are not stalling since the popular thing here is guilty til proven innocent?

Log showing slow resists?

Practically all long pulls will have an initial appearance of a stall especially when you are not zerging but as far as I understand you are allowed to kite around a mob like Lodizal if you are actively attempting to debuff/slow it for your engage. Is that incorrect?
Old 04-13-2018, 09:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
especially when its Europa pulling the trigger.
The 30d ban was the trigger? How about the AM 40d and the surely other AM 50d after that one?
Or you seriously think the 7d added was the cause?
Old 04-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

do europa members get issued a cross to nail themselves to when they finish their app period? I swear to god I used to respect you guys as a guild but somewhere along the line youve turned into the saltiest most bitter people ive ever seen. Its like you guys are physically required to say something about how youre all victims of the "big evil cheating raid guilds" in every post you make. You guys are probably the only guild I would never consider sticking a secret alt in because I dont think I could handle the pity party echo chamber of your guild chat/forums.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do europa members get issued a cross to nail themselves to when they finish their app period? I swear to god I used to respect you guys as a guild but somewhere along the line youve turned into the saltiest most bitter people ive ever seen. Its like you guys are physically required to say something about how youre all victims of the "big evil cheating raid guilds" in every post you make. You guys are probably the only guild I would never consider sticking a secret alt in because I dont think I could handle the pity party echo chamber of your guild chat/forums.
Nah it's just me. I have seen too much to be able to have faith in "top guilds" that are formed from ashes of another "top guild" with basically same people in charge not to cheat occasionally.

I mean, most of the time you guys play good and clean. And most of you are really nice people from what I have experienced. But then there are times when you do some shady shit, and when you get caught for it you blame others than yourself for it. Of course I understand that mistakes happen, but when you make a mistake you should try to make it right, which usually isn't the case unless you are provided with enough evidence that you would get suspended for it.