Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2020, 08:51 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ur a cuck
You are an embarrassing millennial wanna be alt lighter. You're an NPC and don't even know it. Cuck? Soy boy? Even Paul Joseph Watson only made a couple of videos using those 2019 terms. Come on my dude, its the current year. I would guess you have a poster of Ben Shapiro over your bed too. You think you're so edgy, but I GUARANTEE I would put your armchair political regurgitation to shame.

You ridicule leftists, but you argue just like one. Imagine that...
Old 01-31-2020, 08:57 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what are u talkin about?

Someone was dragging ass on trades and he found a higher buyer - they accused him of stealing.

That tells me most of what I need to know.

Given the context of him not being suspended, I think we're good there too.

Sorry you lost.

The racism accusations are disgusting and unhinged. Seek help.
You keep rambling on about not being suspended? Suspended by who? Holy shit dude, I think you have spent too much time watching alt light videos about progressives that you are manufacturing your facts from your feelings... "Facts don't care about your feelings"-Ben Shapiro, patron saint of Odus.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:03 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Treat me how you want to be treated. Act like a prick and i'll send it right back.
Someone actually mentioned you yesterday... Of course, it was nothing good. I think he actually was bitching about you training or something, it doesn't matter, I get it all confused there is so much bitching about you and I don't even start the conversation.

The thing that stood out is his point that for how much you play, if ANYONE liked you, how the fuck are you not 50? Are you just deleting your toons after nobody will group with you?
Old 01-31-2020, 09:09 PM
Banned

at this point, im not even joking. I don't want anyone to make any sudden movements and don't look him in the eye.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:09 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Investigation completed

Where is my roll or the other 2 people if this was a greed group? Uhhh, pwned. Like I said before and will say again, you have dog shit for brains. What is even funnier, is that the OP isn't even me. Apparently you're too stupid to even follow that.

As far as the claims of racism, #1 I guess I don't see it #2 Who cares? #3 Why do you keep falling into the progressive trap of ists and isms if you're the bright guy you claim to be? I mean you make amazing rebuttals like cuck and soyboy... Them: "You're a racist"... You: "No you're a soy boy"... Me... ... ... zzzzzz...

Lol. You're an amateur. The right doesn't need you and the left doesn't like you. You seem so alone.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:13 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEdvardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Color me surprised that the guy spamming every NBG / GBN thread about how awful NBG is, and how much of a fan he is of greed rolling, took an opportunity to need roll and then turn around and sell it.

Dude also has a serious ego problem. Was flaunting his BIS gear when trying to join a group list, and hung around the group for 30 minutes even though he was nowhere near top of list, trying to show off. Then proceeded to beg a group member to move him to the top of the list.

It's pretty obvious who the loot hungry trolls are on the server. Whether you win an item legitimately doesn't matter much if you're still a douchebag.
Amen. Well said my friend. It still amazes me they argue that this was a greed roll when they show only 3 rolls... Of course the screenshots they HAVE and failed to provide, I posted. It was NBG and he and they know it. I mean if you're going to be a griefer guild, aren't you supposed to brag up your trolling and exploits? Lol, fucking weirdos.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:15 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like you are mad he has bis. i would be too.
Should I be mad that I am not enough of a dork to know what bis is or that I surely wouldn't be bragging about it? Mr/Mrs reality (Sorry it is hard to tell), come to reality and see that pixels are not important enough to brag about.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at this point, im not even joking. I don't want anyone to make any sudden movements and don't look him in the eye.
think of this next time you complain about Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2020, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
think of this next time you complain about Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
horza is a fucking saint
Old 01-31-2020, 09:21 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantyne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very disappointed to see this posted. I have all the screens of this situation and discussed it with both Venerate and Solmn. The very deepest charge that can be made here is that Solmn refused to cooperate with the group attempting to force a bracer to Zubas. That is the furthest it can go.

The bracer is ALL/ALL and it has AC/Str/Wis on it. Please list the stat that isn't applicable to a Paladin please?

Further, the accusation we're racist is absurd. That Erudites are superior is not in question. We work with others and help others often. There are a lot of wonderful people who are not Erudites on this server. I try to help everyone I can at every turn. Can you say the same, Kael? Solmn is a good guy and while I don't agree with the tell flames you guys had, in principle he was correct to roll. If he later wants to sell the bracer, that is his choice.

This entire thing is a fight about pixels. Some folks need to get a grip. DMO is a fantastic guild with terrific people who help and serve each other more than any other guild I have been it or am in on this server. Try joining and you will see!
Ummmm, wrong and wrong. It is amazing to me that out of all the members of your guild that have posted in this thread that you guys still can't figure out that Muehler is NOT Kaelseren. Therefore, the OP is NOT me. Therefore, the OP, like everyone else, has had yet another shit experience with your guild and especially Solemn.

"In principle", you should have posted the screenshots I EMAILED TO YOU. Why didn't you? Because it shows you to be a massive bullshit artist along with your wanna be alt light guild leader. Tell him to get his hand out of his pants while watching Richard Spencer vids and post the screenshots. You guys are an embarrassment to the esteemed history of trolldom.
Closed Thread