Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

It is my understanding Menden wanted us to reach out to you for an agreement to see if it could be resolved outside of suspension. Enjoy your week contesting TSS for vaniki. Are you guys doing RTE for it?
Old 04-24-2020, 10:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and your buddies sure do want some welfare pixels from the big Riot monster, though. Fishing concessions and then demanding free Dozekars, Vulaks, and shared ToV mobs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know this is a very hard concept for your brain to understand, but when you get trained on a mob, you ask for concessions on that mob

very complicated and nuanced stuff, trust me i understand

next time you get trained and guild leadership refuses to concede we'll make sure to remember these sentiments from the riot peanut gallery shit posting on rnf
Old 04-24-2020, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

These are the server good guys, yikes. Consider not getting suspended for training.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:08 AM
Banned

most of the people in this thread:

https://youtu.be/596vi4HLNj4
Old 04-24-2020, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Juuuuust curious, but why is doze different from trash kites in plane of fear, that you know full well can not be randomly dropped just because you lose an FTE. You and me both have spent time running in circles waiting for another guild to take over a kite. Yet you defend wigging beginning a kite and dropping it the moment his milk turns sour?

I couldn't care less about who gets what mob and when. But apply standards evenly.
So since "starting a kite" now includes agro'ing and dropping mobs on their spawn points, does that mean that any time a mob is agro'd it is the start of a kite regardless of if the mob is moved at all?

Seems like this is just a ruling that will create more rule lawyering, and petition quest over dumb things like guilds intentionally getting themselves trained. I've said it before though I think GM's just wanted to suspend all the guilds to let everyone know they are here because all of the current suspensions are over pretty weak claims.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is my understanding Menden wanted us to reach out to you for an agreement to see if it could be resolved outside of suspension. Enjoy your week contesting TSS for vaniki. Are you guys doing RTE for it?
dangit bobby, that's a mouthful of fey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know this is a very hard concept for your brain to understand, but when you get trained on a mob, you ask for concessions on that mob
Goody TwoShoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very complicated and nuanced stuff, trust me i understand
because you are goody twoshoes

Quote:
next time you get trained and guild leadership refuses to concede we'll make sure to remember these sentiments from the riot peanut gallery shit posting on rnf
Well, good.. you goody twoshoes

Wanna trade newds now?
Old 04-24-2020, 10:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've said it before though I think GM's just wanted to suspend all the guilds to let everyone know they are here because all of the current suspensions are over pretty weak claims.
you left out the part where he flopped once our fte went out, i agree with the your overall sentiment regarding gms tho

raid suspension ruling over a 2x doze concession is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2020, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
you left out the part where he flopped once our fte went out
I'm genuinely not sure why that even matters though, you're raid ran into the pit prior to your train up having any agro on the mobs so you let yourself be trained.

Besides that though this whole concept that a guild is obligated to help another guild leap frog them is pretty stupid. That rule is basically the entire reason that zerg guilds are heavily favored right now because no guild wants to pull trash only to get leap frogged so it became what guild can do the dragon + trash. I'm surprised to see you guys like the rule so much when it favors Riot overall.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, RnG don't compete with 160 people so they're improvising
Fixed for you
Old 04-24-2020, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm genuinely not sure why that even matters though, you're raid ran into the pit prior to your train up having any agro on the mobs so you let yourself be trained.
The rule is simple and clearly stated. If you plan on training during a raid or between a raid and a raid mob. You must control your train and you take ownership of the train until two things happen. You kill everything in the train or you manipulate it to reset back home without training people.